Name the song from the CLERKS 2 Movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the song from the CLERKS 2 Movie

Please Help. Does anyone know the name of the song from the CLERKS 2 Movie Trailer where Jay is dancing and Bob is standing against the wall? Its at the beginging of this trailer http://www.clerks2.com/teaser/index.html. This might help http://www.jayandsilentbob.com/cliisosi.html
    Last edited by troublesome4u; 07-15-2006, 05:54 PM.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Re: Name the song from the CLERKS 2 Movie

OK, I've got an answer for you. When I heard the song and looked at the sountrack info you linked, my eyes immediately locked onto one song (gut reaction). And it turns out that I was right, after a little searching of course.

The song is "Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazzarus.

Which was also incidentally used in the "Silence of the Lambs" as background music (While "Buffalo Bill" was admiring himself), but was never included on the actual soundtrack.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=8932936 a little bit more info.
    Focused

Comment

Thank you PhoenixxFire. Yeah it was in silence of the lambs also. I'm going to edit the song and make a ringtone. :)
      thanks for the link :):)

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

A ringtone. Lol. No Problem.
        Focused

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixxFire
          Which was also incidentally used in the "Silence of the Lambs" as background music (While "Buffalo Bill" was admiring himself), but was never included on the actual soundtrack.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=8932936 a little bit more info.
          Ok I like that song now. A lot.

"I'd f--- me." That could be the funniest and creepiest line in the history of cinema.
          Beatnik

Comment

Scroll down a little bit on PhoenixxFire's link. Its the picture of the guy from silence of the lambs.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik
              "I'd f--- me." That could be the funniest and creepiest line in the history of cinema.
              Quoted for factual reasons.
              Oyee

Comment

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

the goodbye horses song rocks; having that as a ringtone would kick ass but I don't think I can get it with a verizon phone though.

Comment

Oddly enough. Jay is doing the whole self-admiration dance from Silence of the Labs in the Clerks trailer when the song opens up.
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

The song...damn that song is so catchy. I keep listening to it on her myspace page.

Comment

Originally posted by Radooh
                      IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

the goodbye horses song rocks; having that as a ringtone would kick ass but I don't think I can get it with a verizon phone though.
                      I use Verizon and I edited and put the nightmare on elm street song as my ringtone.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                        Oddly enough. Jay is doing the whole self-admiration dance from Silence of the Labs in the Clerks trailer when the song opens up.
                        Yep! To a t.

My self-admiration dance has way too much cabbage patch in it. Maybe it's time to mix in a little psycho.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X