BF2142 set for Oct release...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 set for Oct release...

Just FYI... from there latest news letter...

While it isn't really an official announcement, the latest Battlefield newsletter reveals that, if it stays on schedule, DICE's newest Battlefield 2142 is currently slated for release October 2006. "DICE is pleased that to announce we will be rewarding our loyal BF2 community by giving them exclusive benefits for enlisting with Battlefield 2142 when it comes out this October.'
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: BF2142 set for Oct release...

I'm so excited. Same thing basically, but the full newsletter.

Battlefield 2: Veterans Program
    DICE is pleased to announce that we will be rewarding our loyal BF2 community by giving them exclusive benefits for enlisting with Battlefield 2142 when it comes out this October.

Full details will be available in the coming weeks about this program, so stay tuned to battlefield.ea.com for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by undead77
      I'm so excited...
      ...and I just can't hide it
      I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
      I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
      And I know I know I know I know I know I want '42
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

You are right, I can't hide it, I could drop kick my girlfriend right now.

Comment

Is it fate that the number 42 is in this games title? I mean, yeah, yeah BF1942 and everything, but c'mon. 42!
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
            Is it fate that the number 42 is in this games title? I mean, yeah, yeah BF1942 and everything, but c'mon. 42!
            Actually laughed out loud. +rep
            LoyalGuard

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...