• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes in a Halfshell

Turtle power?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/tee...mnt_large.html
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Heroes in a Halfshell

I'd like to enjoy this movie. I'm not holding my breath.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The first two Turtle movies were pretty damn good. The third one.... meh. But this looks more like an advertisement for a video game, rather than a movie (and I like how they kept with Michelangelo's antics). The animation is pretty stellar and you just can't do the kind of moves the turtles do when you've got got in 100 lbs animatronic suits.

On an unrelated sidenote: "Go ninja, go ninja GO!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
        The first two Turtle movies were pretty damn good. The third one.... meh.
        My vote goes to the first one and the first one alone. Compared to the cartoon adn the other two movies it is very dark and grungy which gives it a bit of an edge to it. The jokes aren't as corny and there is also no time travel nor Vanilla Ice.

Comment

I don't like the way their eyes look in the trailer.
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I'm amazed, wow Hollywood, wow...

they need to stop putting up trailers with people jumping from rooftop to rooftop, thats so old.

I too, would like to go and see this movie, and enjoy it, but after that, I'd be too embarassed to enter a movie theater with even the thought of seeing it.
            Maybe a video store rental.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Ooooh, that's hot! :D

On a somewhat related not...y'all seen the new Optimus from the live action Transformers movie?

Where is his trailer?!?
              He looks terrible :-(
              |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
                they need to stop putting up trailers with people jumping from rooftop to rooftop, thats so old.
                That's like saying there's too many gun fights in action movies or that comedies only show jokes in the trailers. What else is a ninja supposed to do? They're either jumping across roof tops, hacking their enemies to pieces, or both at the same time. You'd have a serious WTF moment if the entire trailer was emo music and Raphael dealing with an apparent inferiority complex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X