Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need an Admin please...supporting membership gone??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an Admin please...supporting membership gone??

Hi,

I'm wondering if an Admin could look into what happened to my supporting membership status?? I didn't change anything...but the only thing I can think of is the storms that have ripped through here have screwed with our bank...

We haven't been able to check our accounts online and the bank is without power...as a matter of fact the entire town where our bank is located is without power!!

So I'm guessing that is what happened>>>how should I go about resolving this??

thanks,

Chappie

Re: I need an Admin please...supporting membership gone??

You need to get hold of Apophis. PM him and give him all your information.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Does THIS PAGE help any? Near the top, it'll tell you when your subscription or annual membership started and ends/ended.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Thanks Bubba....I'll do that tomorrow...time for bed now.

Cing...I've already had it set up....it should have already come out this month automagically...for some reason it did not....I'm trying to figure out why.

thanks guys :)

Chappie

Comment

Originally posted by Chappie

Cing...I've already had it set up....it should have already come out this month automagically...for some reason it did not....I'm trying to figure out why.

Chappie
          Ah, what does PayPal say? I had a problem for a while with my bank not allowing PayPal to take money from my account. It was a hassle. I had to go down to the bank and literally yell at the manager. I was pissed.
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            Ah, what does PayPal say? I had a problem for a while with my bank not allowing PayPal to take money from my account. It was a hassle. I had to go down to the bank and literally yell at the manager. I was pissed.

Cing, switch to woodforest. It's a good bank, and its open 7 days a week, and only closed on x-mas day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chappie

Chappie
              Chappie,

Send me a Private Message with your PayPal e-mail address and I can look from this end and see what happened. If you're using a credit/debit card, make sure it didn't expire on 6/06.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Apophis...

I'll look into that now...it's been quite a week with all the storms and power outages, I should have checked that first!! LOL

I'll let you know..

thanks bro,

Chappie

Comment

Hey Hey!!!

I'm an idiot!!! LOL After some strong hints from the intelligent minds here at TG I realized the card I was using expired!!! LOL

I had to edit the expiration date on the Paypal acct...wow am I dumb....:)

thanks everyone for the help...

Chappie

Comment

Hey, thats an honest mistake. At least you got it taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by undead77
                      Cing, switch to woodforest. It's a good bank, and its open 7 days a week, and only closed on x-mas day.
                      Woodforest? I'm done using small town banks. I'm sticking to national and regional banks from now on. My direct deposit should hit with Compass Bank soon and everything's going to be switched over to that next payday. As soon as Wells Fargo or Bank of America opens a branch in my town, I'll be switching to one of those, too.
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

I had wells fargo last year, and I only used online banking, and something did not get posted for two weeks, and it ended up overdrawing me.

Comment

I loved the small town credit union I banked with when I lived in Missouri. I got high interest on my savings, interest on my checkings, free internet banking and a plethora of other bonuses. I actually just switched banks about six months ago when I found out my company had a deal going with CHASE. I kept all of my old perks (little bit lower interest on savings) but now I automatically get a half point knocked off loans or added to CD's. Large banks are good if you have a lot of money deposited in them. Otherwise they're just a place to put your money and watch inflation eat it away.
                          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
                            I loved the small town credit union I banked with when I lived in Missouri. I got high interest on my savings, interest on my checkings, free internet banking and a plethora of other bonuses. I actually just switched banks about six months ago when I found out my company had a deal going with CHASE. I kept all of my old perks (little bit lower interest on savings) but now I automatically get a half point knocked off loans or added to CD's. Large banks are good if you have a lot of money deposited in them. Otherwise they're just a place to put your money and watch inflation eat it away.

Agreed, I've heard many people say that "wells fargo is a richman's bank".

Comment

I just want a bank without incompetent employees and some decent online banking and billpay. I'm not asking for much. Interest rates are of practically no concern to me at this point...
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X