Mine and My Brothers Firearm Website!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine and My Brothers Firearm Website!

As most of you have herd me talk about 100 times, that me and my brother do alot of gun shows and gun saftey stuff here where we live in western mass.

Well we finally have a website that you guys can come and check out. The site is dedicated to all firearms from Public Allowed weapons to Police and Millitary. We also go as far as having a Taxidermy area for you Hunters :icon7:

You'll find all the guns and gun disscussions on the site that we use in games we play here such as GR ,Both BattleField Verisions as well as Counterstrike and other Tactical shooters we play here.

So if you like guns or want to know more about guns, By people that know what they are talking about then please visit are site.

COPFirearms.com

Re: Mine and My Brothers Firearm Website!

Considering that is right up my alley I regiseted on your forums. My Dad has a FFL and we have been doin the un thing for years.

Be interesting to see your site when done...

Comment

Awsome post anytime! Yeah its a work in progress but will be all up soon part of the problem is My brother is doing most of the site on Dialup so things are going a bit SLOW..... :icon_frow

Comment

Originally posted by Widowmaker
        Awsome post anytime! Yeah its a work in progress but will be all up soon part of the problem is My brother is doing most of the site on Dialup so things are going a bit SLOW..... :icon_frow
        I'm definitly checking this out... I live in Malden and have been looking for something like this to get involved with..

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Please be patient we have an Idiot gun expert who thinks he knows web design as well as guns and he don't know squat. So now we have to redo are forums for the third time.... Ill Update a post when its back up sorry!

Comment

cool so for a small fee i can go unload a clip of a machine gun into a van?
            4 and 3 and 2 and 1 when im on the mic the suckas run.

Comment

Originally posted by MatDL
              cool so for a small fee i can go unload a clip of a machine gun into a van?
              Thats exactly what I was going to say...... :icon_lol:

"These are dangerious times we live in" NewsWrthy

Comment

Yeah admission is free but you Buy tickets to shoot All Machine guns are free hand guns are I believe $2 for 6 rounds least thats what it was last year....

I should know I think i loaded about 300 clips and and about 100 revolvers LOL...

My thumbs were actully brusied by the second day.....

Comment

Ok guys the Firearms forums are back up. So please re-join them. I'm sorry for the probelms with them hopefully we have them all worked out.....

COPFirearms.com

Comment

Ok we Now have a Tactical Game section on our forums. We also List TG and all TG public servers in this area. Just doing a little advertizing for ya Apophis :icon12:

So pleas come and vist us....

COPFirearms

Comment

i have one other question, do we need a fid card to go do that stuff? cause i know how to use a gun but i dont have any type of fid or anything.
                      4 and 3 and 2 and 1 when im on the mic the suckas run.

Comment

i have one other question, do we need a fid card to go do that stuff? cause i know how to use a gun but i dont have any type of fid or anything.
                        No you do not! All of are Machine Gun Shoots are open to the Public. Just show up with a little bit of cash for food cosessions and Handgun shells and come have fun.....

Note Prices may verry as well as admission cost depending on who's running the show. But all are usauly open to the Public. Thats why there is saftey Officers on site Like Myself....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X