unsure of where to post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unsure of where to post

I have come to understand from playing on the FCW server that TG is a somewhat new team possibly looking for members to scrim/join cal. or what not. some of the TG guys on the FCW server may be able to vouch for me here but im looking to see if you guys have any type of openings. a simple yes or no would be greatly appreciated. and then we can take it from there. =) thanks

Re: unsure of where to post

Welcome to TG arsonist! Head on down to the BF2 forums (assuming you're referring to bf2) and say hello to everyone. Also make sure to read the bf2 rules & announcements.

Tactical Gamer is a community. We're made up of many individuals and clans. Anyone is welcome to join us and play on our servers as long as they can follow the server rules. I'd also suggest taking a look at the TG Primer (link in my sig) to get a better understanding of how we play here at TG.

And if it is bf2 that you're interested, also make sure to download the tactical mod (www.tacticalmod.com). We host that on our servers on Thursdays and Sundays.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome arsonist. We're not really a clan but we are a a gaming community of like minded players. Read the rules and SOP's on the home page and jump in server 1 for BF2. That's all there is to it. We welcome anyone anytime so the long answer to your question is yes (kind of).

Download the tactical mod (there is a link in the tactical mod forum) and give it a try Sunday night. It makes for some really intense gaming.

I hope to see you on the server soon!
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

lol Asch is quick on the draw today
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Glad to see you made it over here bob, enjoy :)

Comment

hey bob! welcome!

Comment

Welcome to TG Arsonist Bob!
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse