Tpf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tpf

Idk how many of you were in tpf but if you have tryed to go to there site for the past few weeks it has been expired. Some one else bought it and it is now a nudist website apparently. Thought some of you people would like to hear about it. (There are no nudie pics on the webiste it self fyi)

http://www.teamplayfirst.com/
    The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?

Re: Tpf

Originally posted by themelonman
    Idk how many of you were in tpf but if you have tryed to go to there site for the past few weeks it has been expired. Some one else bought it and it is now a nudist website apparently. Thought some of you people would like to hear about it. (There are no nudie pics on the webiste it self fyi)

http://www.teamplayfirst.com/
    As soon as I realized their domain was turned off because it expired, I tried to purchase it so I could hold it for them for this very exact reason. I knew it would get snapped up by someone wanting to inherit the Google PageRank and IBL's to the site and they wouldn't have a chance getting it back. If I managed to get it (these people must have outbid my domain offer), I could have offered it back to them for whatever it cost me to secure it.

This does suck though. I wish I offered more because TPF had a good thing going and it would have been nice to see them back on-line.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Thats really crappy. TPF has many members at TG. That was a really noble thing you tried to do apo.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

I remember making a payment for an expired domain that belonged to a community I frequented several years ago. It was a NetSol domain -- I guess not all registrars allow that?

Actually, I remember a higher profile story when MS let passport.com expire and some kind soul paid the $35 to renew it for them.
        Battlefield Admin() ()
        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
        | for | |

Comment

i used to wear the TPF before I found TG... sucks that happened.

Comment

Wow. Ouch.
            A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

no worrys now actually just got a mail from tpf first in months saying that they are currently making a new site and getting a new domain so hopefully all will be back to normal and all of tpf is greatful of your efforts apophis.
              The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?

Comment

Ive heard its gonna be TPF.com nice and simple.
                -Vulcan

Comment

TPF-guild.com

for those who havent seen its back up and going. I have re-registard and would be nice to see a thread from TG welcomeing them back.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...