On the move.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the move.

Happy to say i'll be starting college off in AZ soon, i'll be flying out sunday around 11am. Anyone near Kingman/Topock AZ? (Zip 86409)

Sorry Keres I never went up there to meet with ya.

I'll be going for Computer Engineer (Starting off in community college then off to a better tech school of my choice) and i'd like for my undergrad to be a Culinary Artist lol, Aka Cheif but i dont know for sure if the school in which i'll be attending has that option.
    Oyee

Re: On the move.

Cook me up some pinto beans. :) Have fun at school V!per.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
      Cook me up some pinto beans. :) Have fun at school V!per.
      Dont you mean refried beans, i hear its "Mexico 2 point 0" out there.
      Oyee

Comment

Good luck Viper. Don't let the first few years of engineering weed you out :)

Comment

I'm in AZ but nowhere close to where you will be. If you are in the PHX area anytime let me know Viper. Also there might be a PHX TG get together towards the end of the year after it cools down so keep an eye out for that.
          sigpic

Comment

You're fairly close to Vegas and Lake Havasu (Spring Break!) but not much else up in Kingman. If you ever make it down to the Phoenix area, though, look me up!
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X