A new guy...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new guy...

I am completly new to the clan sene and I would like some light shone on some of my questions. Ok the other day I was having a good game with some of your boy's in Battlefield 2 and my SL says "hey man I gotta go. It was great playing with you. You should check out this site and see what you think". So I come here to TG.com and I'm lost.

Q 1: Who do I talk to about becoming a TG?
    Q 2: Do you organise actual games where members go in together and fight in squads for better teamplay?
    Q 3: When am I aloud to put the [TG] infront of my name?

Thanks for your time and to all the boys on I met on the Fullcontactwar server see you around (hopefully)

Laderoute (Ladder-oot)
    [TG-Irr Laderoute
    Pull the pin. Throw the other part...

Re: A new guy...

Well, TG isn't a clan, it's just a bunch of folks that like the style of play that we encourage. There are several squads/clans that are sponsored by TG, and to join them you must be a Supporting Member. Besides that, however, TG often participates in scrims with other clans and communities. And when we can't find anyone willing to take us on, we scrim with ourselves!

Please familiarize yourself with our rules, and browse the BF2 forums. The answer to when you can wear the |TG| tags are in those forums! You can find a link to our rules in my sig...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Welcome to TG Laderoute!

Comment

Welcome to TG...Where all your wildest dreams come true:) As Cing said we dont like to call ourselves a "clan" (we are not racist hillbillies), but rather a community, or maybe even a Family:)
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Welcome sir!
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

So you took the green pill. ;) Welcome to TG!
            Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Good stuff RP. lol

Greetings Laderoute. Welcome.

Tonight around 8:00pm East Coast of USA the TG's Mod is played. It allows more team play and slows the game down with its more realistic gameplay.

Click here for the website: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/bf2modindex.php

Be sure to check out our server schedule at this page: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-schedule.html

have a good'n.
              (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
              (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
              (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
              Squad Leader pledge to their team:
              Commander pledge to their SL:

Comment

Good point Rick!

Laderoute, you need to try tac-mod tonight. Make sure you download the map packs as well. Just remember to play slow and careful. Plus the parachutes are gone so you have to use stairs, ladders, and land the choppers. Very fun.
                Retired 6th DB

Comment

hey laderoute! welcome!

here's a good place to get started:
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...guide-faq.html

(It's a sticky in the general forum if you ever need to find it again)

Comment

Hey Laderoute. I remember inviting you to check out our site I think monday or tuesday on FCW night! You were a great teamplayer so I figured I'd mention a little about our "home". Glad to see you've taken the time check us out! Like a few have mentioned above, TG isn't a clan, we're a community of like minded mature gamers who value tactical AND fun gameplay. Check out our SOP's and our primer (someone will post a link, I suck at that stuff) and if you like what you read, we'll see you on the battlefield!
                    |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
                    [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Well Thanks eveyone for the warm welcome. I hope that in the near future I will be part of your little family. I have done alot of reading already but it looks like I got some more to do. lol its good. Sorry I couldn't hit up the mod Rick it sounds fun. I didn't get your message in time but I read about the mod earlier and it sounds interesting. And hey Clawhammer yeah I've decided to check out the site and I've been playing with the boys on FCW every once and a while since. You're a good group of guys. *Pant pant* well I hope I said Hi to everyone.

Oh and I'm planning to attend the bout this Sat so maybe I'll see a few of you there.

Thanks again guys and I'll see you in the fight.
                      [TG-Irr Laderoute
                      Pull the pin. Throw the other part...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...