Endgame!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endgame!

Ok, I don't know anything about this, but a quick glance at the game tells me it has been slashdotted, so I guess some people here must have seen it already. My buddy tells me it is like mulitplayer online Risk in Google Maps.

www.gmworldwar.com
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Re: Endgame!

Ooooh myyyy

That is soooo geeeeky cooool

So you can play RISK with REAL country borders and satelite pictures of mid-east provinces under your pieces.

Better yet, keep track of real war efforts over there with the same interface.

ooh ooh here we go: Diplomacy! Modern, real-time Diplomacy!

Endgame... Endgame... Endgame... Oh I get it. Like, REAL Endgame. Like, mushroom cloud kinda end. Yaaaaaa.
    -- Shroom
    I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

This looks very interesting! If anyone wants to try it out Sunday post yr interest here. :)
      Beatnik

Comment

I've got quite a few chores to do on Sunday, but I'm interested in this game!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I've always wanted to try my hand at world domination.

I'll be there on Sunday. Maybe someone can set up a Teamspeak channel?

Comment

Originally posted by 0b1one View Post
            Maybe someone can set up a Teamspeak channel?
            Done.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Interesting. Hopefully they can make something of it.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Looks like this game is offline for a while

've taken the public game down for now, until I can afford a dedicated server. I am keeping a closed beta of the game open for a small number of knowledgable and DEDICATED members who would be willing to help find bugs and be part of the development. If you are interested in being a part of this closed testing team, please email me (endeavorpub -at- sbcglobal.net) with your reasons for wanting to help and your web development qualifications.

As for the future of the game...

I forsee 3 parts to this game:
                - The current Real Time Strategy skirmish
                - A turn based version
                - A Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy with several "teams" that control differant countries. Each member of the team will be part of a command heirarchy. This game will attack on the city level as well as the country level.

I am going to integrate many more things into the game such as resource control and many other bonuses.

I will email all members as soon as the game is re-opened to the public. If you want your name removed from the list, please email me.

Thanks everyone for your interest and check back often. The progress of the game will be posted in the forums, so your ideas are always welcome!

- JS
                His plans are pretty ambitious.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...