New game comin out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game comin out

Wow......just looking at the front page made me start to drool. 1944 D-DAY : Operation Overlord

If it lives up to the claims, this could be right up our ally, ESPECIALLY WW2 genre lovin folks
    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Re: New game comin out

This could be good, this could BE Tactical Gamer. "Buildings and terrain that take realistic damage" if they can work that out I will definitely look into this game. I hope itís not laggy with all those features.

Comment

It seems like this game has been in development forever. I hope it will be released.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

IF it is all they say it's going to be, then i will not hestitate to say it could become the best online shooter ever. EDIT- Just read every FAQ and this looks sweet.
        The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
        #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
        83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X