Antiques

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antiques

Does anyone collect antiques at all? I've got a paper that was published in Hawaii the day Pearl Harbor was bombed with black and white photo's and etc. It's in good condition, folded nicely.

Was wondering if anyone knew what it would be worth?

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Antiques

I personally dont collect them but enjoying going thru towns that have antique stores and seeing what they have. My mom and dad usta do that all the time when we would go camping. Could see some great stuff. My mom collect ice cream scoops and my dad collects Lanterns.

I think that paper would be worth something, if not just sentimental. Give me a day or 2 to talk to a couple people i know that collect stuff like that.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Re: Antiques

Originally posted by Yer Mom View Post
      Does anyone collect antiques at all? I've got a paper that was published in Hawaii the day Pearl Harbor was bombed with black and white photo's and etc. It's in good condition, folded nicely.

Was wondering if anyone knew what it would be worth?

-Mom
      I have papers like this as well. I might even have the same one as you.

I also have a copy of a newspaper for the day Japan surrenderred in WWII. I've got another one printed on old wallpaper from Mississippi during the civil war.

And no, they're really not worth much. $40-60 tops.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X