Bowmaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowmaster

So there was a thread about a mouse flash game. In this thread, I introduce you to one of the most addictive flash games I have played:

http://www.lostvectors.com/bowmaster/

Just pull back and release your volley! Earn points and upgrade your arsenal. I wasted over four hours of my life playing this :) It's good fun.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Bowmaster

I hate you!! That thing was soo addictive. I just wasted a good portion of a day leveling up to 59.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I've had a browser up with this game since Friday. I'm sitting in level 76.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Is this the game that you posted in IRC?

If so, then I'm not going to open it. It kept me up until around 7 in the morning...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Why oh why is it when I finally break an addiction for a flash game does someone post it again on a forum I read. First the sand game now bow master again....aaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhh!
          LoyalGuard

Comment

I was able to close my browser and come back. It saved my level and skill points.

Comment

AAAAAWWWWWWW, damn you.......

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

The boss levels are the best part!
                No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

How many levels are there in all?

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
                    How many levels are there in all?
                    I dont know. I stopped somewhere around 60. I imagine it will just keep going...

Comment

Am I the only disappointed one? This game is too sloooooow....

EDIT: I take it back... It's kinda fun.

Let the addiction begin.

Comment

I'm past 80. It has not shown signs of stopping.
                        [volun2]
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
                          I'm past 80. It has not shown signs of stopping.
                          Nutcase!

Do you use a catapult? I found the catapult annoying, so I left it out, but it might be handy now that I'm past lvl 60. I also went without archers until it was required to survive.

For anyone starting out, arrow reload speed and arrow range are two key items.

Edit: arrow range == bow power
                          Last edited by icky; 09-04-2006, 05:40 PM.
                          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
                            Nutcase!

Do you use a catapult? I found the catapult annoying, so I left it out, but it might be handy now that I'm past lvl 60. I also went without archers until it was required to survive.

For anyone starting out, arrow reload speed and arrow range are two key items.

Edit: arrow range == bow power
                            Yes. The only thing I've not maxed out is blast power.

The catapult is good, but you need to get its range right, otherwise it could set fire to your own houses. The catapult and archers are pretty key to taking down opposing catapults, which easily are the worst standard units to deal with (since a direct hit can wipe a house with one shot).
                            [volun2]

Comment

Yeah, make sure you put the catapult and archer aim 'dots' quite a bit above your turret if you want them to get far out of range of your villages.

Oh, and did you see the screenshots for Bowmaster 2? Drool : )~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X