Great news, Im engaged!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news, Im engaged!

Ya, i poped the question last night to my soon-to-be wife and she gladly accepted in tears. (For those who remember a time ago, i posted a "Love Thread" that was spammed :p ) And over a year later, and a few fights later the love has grown more and more. She's in GA right now, but will soon be out here in AZ where we'll have our own house together... (Can you believe it, 18 and i'll own my own home? "Single wide Moble home")

Im so estatic right now!

(For those Nosy People)

(Look further down for a link to my blog on myspace for more details)
    Last edited by Black_V!per; 09-03-2006, 07:57 PM. Reason: Added Detail to Blog
    Oyee

Re: Great new's, Im engaged!

Originally posted by Black_V!per View Post
    Ya, i poped the question last night to my soon-to-be wife and she gladly accepted in tears. (For those who remember a time ago, i posted a "Love Thread" that was spammed :p ) And over a year later, and a few fights later the love has grown more and more. She's in GA right now, but will soon be out here in AZ where we'll have our own house together... (Can you believe it, 18 and i'll own my own home? "Single wide Moble home")

Im so estatic right now!
    Congrats Viper!

Have you told her you are a serious gamer, or will the skies be safer from now on?

Comment

Originally posted by Mateo View Post
      Congrats Viper!

Have you told her you are a serious gamer, or will the skies be safer from now on?
      She knows that the computer is a great part of my life... If i get a better paying job im even allowd for a new one! lol.
      Oyee

Comment

Congrats dude.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Congrats, and i hope the wedding is great.
          (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
          (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
          (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
          Squad Leader pledge to their team:
          Commander pledge to their SL:

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats.

Marrage had taught me 2 things:

1) The glass is always half full.
              2) If you don't talk, you can't say anything wrong.

LOL, enjoy!
              Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Congrats. You're young - Show eachother mutual respect and adoration and you'll be fine.

Comment

Congrats! I remember what it was like when I popped the question a couple of years ago.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                    Congrats! I remember what it was like when I popped the question a couple of years ago.
                    Ya, my whole body felt like it was on fire, and my fingers and toes started to tingle... It was like my body was saying i was doing the right thing.

Link to a more detailed blog.
                    Oyee

Comment

Re: Great news, Im engaged!

Nice job man! Congratulations and welcome to the club! Did you do anything special to propose to her? My proposal was more nerve wrecking since her father stood behind me with a shotgun lol (I'm just kidding sweetheart in case you're sping on me posts again lol).

Comment

18! Holy smokes!

Hope all goes well as you begin your long adventure.
                        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Ya, here's the details for those of you who are lazy.

I asked her last night, it was 11 o'clock my time, and 2 o'clock her time, meaning It was saturday for me, and sunday for her lol, well, She was tired and she wanted to go to sleep, so we said our good-byes/nights/Iloveyou's and hung up... Well it just so happens that i've been trying to ask her for the last few days, and for the last few days i've been repeating to her constantly, I love you, I want to marry you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and she too, repeated it every time, getting teary everytime. Well every time i said that i wanted to marry her, i meant to just ask her. So, last night, after we got off the phone, i called her right back. As soon as she picked up i said "I just wanted to call you and tell you that i love you again, and that... i want to marry you." She said "i love you too, and i too want to marry you" then i interupted "Thats not what i wanted to say" So she got scared and asked "WHAT!" And i said, "No, Rhonda, I mean will you marry me" And she started to cry and kept repeating "yes, yes, yes". It was so beautiful, i just wished that she was here so i could hold her tight, and wipe away the tears.
                          I've already got a house, and a truck, and i should be starting my job real soon, im going to college here in town, and after that i'll be moving where ever the money takes me.

Tomorrow im going out to look for a ring. I've already got in my mind what i want. She loves Hearts, so im going to get a heart cut ring. Pink/Black/Green are her favorite colors, green being #1, so im going to have a regular ring with a white diamond in it, but on the inside im going to see about a green laser etch of something rememberable. (Looking to put down under 2k on it)
                          Last edited by Black_V!per; 09-03-2006, 08:49 PM. Reason: Added more info
                          Oyee

Comment

Congrats Viper! I think i may be able to help you on the ring situation. Look here:
                            http://claddaghrings.com/mcart/index.cgi?code=3&cat=10
                            Combines hearts and jewels! You can even contact them and they'll custom make you a ring like that, so if you wanted to mix and match stones, theyll do it. Dont forget to check their main page for more stuff, that was just the page i had bookmarked when i was shopping for an engagement ring.
                            Best of luck in your engagement and eventual marriage man! Just make sure that you've got someone lined up to buy you a honeymoon ;)

Comment

Originally posted by CryForMe View Post
                              Congrats Viper! I think i may be able to help you on the ring situation. Look here:
                              http://claddaghrings.com/mcart/index.cgi?code=3&cat=10
                              Combines hearts and jewels! You can even contact them and they'll custom make you a ring like that, so if you wanted to mix and match stones, theyll do it. Dont forget to check their main page for more stuff, that was just the page i had bookmarked when i was shopping for an engagement ring.
                              Best of luck in your engagement and eventual marriage man! Just make sure that you've got someone lined up to buy you a honeymoon ;)
                              Many thanks!
                              Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...