Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Irwin

On CNN.com:

"Steve Irwin, Australian TV presenter known as "The Crocodile Hunter," killed in marine accident, news wires report. Details soon."

Awww man... :(

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Re: Steve Erwin

SYDNEY, Australia (CNN) -- Steve Irwin, the Australian TV presenter known as the "Crocodile Hunter," has died after being stung in a marine accident off Australia's north coast.

Australian media reports say Irwin was diving in waters off Port Douglas, north of Cairns, when the incident happened on Monday morning.

Irwin was killed by a stingray barb that went through his chest, according to Cairns police sources. Irwin was filming an underwater documentary at the time.

Ambulance officers confirmed they attended a reef fatality Monday morning off Port Douglas, according to Australian media.

Irwin, 44, was director of the Australian Zoo in Queensland.

He and his American-born wife Terri Irwin became popular figures on Australian and international television through Irwin's close handling of wildlife, most notably the capture of live crocodiles.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Comment

Yep :(

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Crikey. :(
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I liked watching him to. Sad Sad.

Comment

Please fix the title to say spell his name properly with Irwin instead of Erwin.

Truly a sad day. He was a really great guy. RIP

His Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...8-8226745ea80d

Comment

Dude! Really!?!?
              Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

If it's any consolation at least he died doing something he loved. Many people go through life with that uneasy feeling that they haven't contributed anything significant but this guy on the otherhand has contributed an enormous amount to society and at the same time enjoyed every minute of it.

RIP

Comment

Okay, I'm not psychic or anything but you can't say you didn't see this coming?

I have been telling my wife for at least a year this guy was going to get killed. Just by watching him I could tell. Hell, I think we all could tell. However, I don't feel as good as I thought I would about being right. He's got two kids and a wife. Crikey, that's a shame!
                  "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                  [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Very sad to hear this news tonight. His poor wife and kids. :(

Comment

Re: Steve Irwin

:*(

I can imagine Steve wrestling the Grim Reaper to the ground and explaining him to a camera.
                      |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

RIP.
                        I never knew that he was this well-liked before. I have around 70 people in my MSN Messenger list online now with turtles in their display names as a sign of respect for the man.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                        |TG-2nd|munchkin
                        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by calvin View Post
                          I can imagine Steve wrestling the Grim Reaper to the ground and explaining him to a camera.
                          LOL, that's probably how he'd have wanted us to picture him.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Comment

Steve rocks.

I always thought he would go in a more dangerous way.

Head in mouth of a big croc,
                            Worlds most venemous snake,
                            Taken out by a marauding Koala Bear,

Steve ruled
                            Take it for the team

Comment

He died doing what he loved. He was a great outdoorsman and conservationalist.

Only the good die young.
                              Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                              Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X