Internet connections in Korea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet connections in Korea?

Well it looks like as soon as I get back from Iraq, they are sending me to Korea. I think that it should be a blast but I want to game with you guys there. Does anyone know what the Internet speed is there? Money is not a problem...I am willing to pay big$$$ to play CS:S over there. Any ex-military or Active Military ever stationed there please help me out:( Thanks in Advance.

Dirtboy
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Internet connections in Korea?

I spent two years there. Had a great time. Where are you getting stationed?
    I was stationed at Osan AB. If you get up that way here is a good guide for the area.

As for Internet I have not got a clue. At the time I had other things to do.:icon20:

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I was there for six tours between 81 and 96 with no internet and few phones. A friend of mine was stationed at Camp Garry Owen 98-99 and they had phones in every room and Dial Up. I am sure by now you can get broadband.
      Someone has to do it, it might as well be me.

Comment

I was going to say many developed asian countries are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of the US in terms of broadband and especially wi-fi, but you can read this three year old article to see for yourself.

In other words, I think you'll be able to find broadband in Korea.

Comment

I was their once as they let me off the submarine. I suggest you take in some of the sites before you get hooked back in to CS:S...as addicting as it is. Their is a lot of wonderful food and sites to take in......

But whats a poor Dirtboy to do...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post
            But whats a poor Dirtboy to do...LOL!

I guess I will suck it up and deal with it. Me being half Korean, it should be a blast. I will actually be at Kunsan AB. I think it will be fun.
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X