Easy access to the Spy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy access to the Spy?

Well, when you hit "Search ^" (At the top of the page) it allows you to not only search for a topic, but search for new posts and todays posts. I was wondering if the ForumSpy is/will be added to that feature?

And one more question, how does the Spy work, is it PHP, flash? Its just so awesome.
    Oyee

Re: Easy access to the Spy?

Originally posted by Black_V!per View Post
    Well, when you hit "Search ^" (At the top of the page) it allows you to not only search for a topic, but search for new posts and todays posts. I was wondering if the ForumSpy is/will be added to that feature?

And one more question, how does the Spy work, is it PHP, flash? Its just so awesome.
    PHP and Javascript.

AKA: AJAX

I don't understand your question about adding the ForumSpy being added to the search dialogue though.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
      PHP and Javascript.

AKA: AJAX

I don't understand your question about adding the ForumSpy being added to the search dialogue though.
      I think he's just asking for a button or link to be placed somewhere convenient, like the "New Posts" link is...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
        I think he's just asking for a button or link to be placed somewhere convenient, like the "New Posts" link is...
        Ahh, yes.. It's going to be added to the main menu most likely.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
          Ahh, yes.. It's going to be added to the main menu most likely.
          Hurray! I must say TG is thee best community i've had the privilege being apart of.

(Now to read up about AJAX)
          Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...