Good Scrim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Scrim

On behalf of =US= I want to thank you guys for an outstanding scrim. Your clan showed outstanding talent and skill. We at =US= had an outstanding time and hopefully we can do it again soon. Again great job!!

Re: Good Scrim

I would also like to add that you guys show alot of class on your forums. I haven't once seen anything saying that you owned us or other crap like some noob clans would post. You guys are more then welcome to join us on any of our 4 ranked servers anyday and I hope you will extend the same invitation to =US=. Your clan is one of the few on the net that are professional and respectful. Hopefully we will get another shot at you guys soon. You guys must have some dedicated and Mature leadership. **SALUTE**

Comment

Feel free to contact me on xfire anytime. My username is realgrunt11h.

Comment

Originally posted by CW2.Realgrunt=US= View Post
        I would also like to add that you guys show alot of class on your forums. I haven't once seen anything saying that you owned us or other crap like some noob clans would post. You guys are more then welcome to join us on any of our 4 ranked servers anyday and I hope you will extend the same invitation to =US=. Your clan is one of the few on the net that are professional and respectful. Hopefully we will get another shot at you guys soon. You guys must have some dedicated and Mature leadership. **SALUTE**
        That's the mature part of TG that makes it so good. Although we don't have ranked servers, we do have top notch BF2 and PoE2 servers running where you will find the best teamplay around. Check out the servers page.

Comment

Originally posted by CW2.Realgrunt=US= View Post

Tactical gamer Prides itself on just that. Most of us lead busy RLs so we dont have time for the ussual forum crap, plus it isnt needed. The class goes both ways, after read what you guys posted on your forums really shows what kind of players you recruite. I dint play in the scrim but just from reading what TG members wrote and what you guys have written it sounds like one of TGs best scrims.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Is that implying that you don't have a RL :p?

Comment

Hats off to you and the rest of the =US= soldiers who participated in the scrim realgrunt. You guys surely displayed a class act and undoubtedly were the toughest opponents I've come across in my short days here at TG. I had a blast playing against the =US= community and look forward to another rematch soon hopefully!!
              |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
              [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

I have to say that I did a little recon just before the match, registered on your forums and was VERY impressed with =US=. You seem like a very mature and very proficient group and the match itself bore this out. Not to play favorites, but your group was the best I have personally played against.

Comment

Realgrunt, you have a great group of people in =US=. It was a pleasure playing against you and I look forward to the rematch. I also look forward to seeing the =US= tag on our servers in the near future. Drop by anytime.

The time for calm and rational discussion has passed. Now is the time for senseless bickering.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X