For you real gun shooters...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you real gun shooters...

Tons of free, downloadable targets... some of funny stuff, some of bad guys, some of hunting game, some of zero tartgets, sniper targets, or just reg targets.

Pretty cool site for gun owner/shooters:

http://www.targetz.com/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: For you real gun shooters...

Nice find and great idea. I cant believe I never thought to print my own targets. :row__540:

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Nice for pistol shooting, but 8.5 x 11 targets just don't cut it for rifles. Do you realize how small a six foot by six foot target looks from 600 yards away?

I'll be using these for when my kid gets his first rifle this xmas, though!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I was also thinking that you could print allot of pages with part of the image on each piece, then tape it together.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Cool site. Good for Air Soft Guns :)

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
            Nice for pistol shooting, but 8.5 x 11 targets just don't cut it for rifles. Do you realize how small a six foot by six foot target looks from 600 yards away?

I'll be using these for when my kid gets his first rifle this xmas, though!
            Haha, Cing! This is why you need to work at a place that has a few 60" plotters laying idle :D
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
              Haha, Cing! This is why you need to work at a place that has a few 60" plotters laying idle :D
              We've got a nice one at work, but I've never used it. It's got 12 colors and we use it for making nice full color posters for multi-agency briefings. I think I'd be in deep doodoo if I used it to print out targets!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Good link. I really liked "playing billards" with the rifle! There is some cool targets there..
                "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

i still prefer playing cards at 500+ yards on a nice calm day with an m40a3.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                    i still prefer playing cards at 500+ yards on a nice calm day with an m40a3.
                    Right... :icon_roll
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X