RSS Feeds from Specific tg forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Feeds from Specific tg forums

I noticed that there's an rss feed for the forums. I'd like to add TG to my reader, however I dont want every single post to show up. Is there any way to currently retrieve only specific forums, and if not can it be implimented?
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Re: RSS Feeds from Specific tg forums

Searching the FAQ for "RSS" yields the answer.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I remember the FAQ link being in a remarkably unintuitive location last time I went looking for it. Where is it again?

Might be a good idea to add a link to it under our Search menu in the forums. To do so would say "Looking for something? AH! Welcome to the Search menu! Have you seen our LOVELY FAQ?" :)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It is in a horribly unintuitive location, but that's why I linked to the answer in the FAQ directly.

The whole FAQ system is pending a redesign, so don't expect it to jump out at you until then. :)

Comment

The forums to which this applies can also be limited to specific guest viewable forums by adding another parameter to the URL containing the forumids as follows:
          http://www.tacticalgamer.com/externa...2&forumids=123
          That is helpful, but how do we find out the forum ids?
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi View Post
            That is helpful, but how do we find out the forum ids?
            That's a good question! The URL rewrite scripts I use actually hide the forum IDs. So I guess I could look them all up and post a list. I don't know of any other way to get them.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/archive/index.php/

lists them in the URL

(I assume that's what those are?)

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
                http://www.tacticalgamer.com/archive/index.php/

lists them in the URL

(I assume that's what those are?)
                Excellent! And yes, that is exactly what they are!

Comment

Thanks for all the helpfull answers. Will there be a better way in the future, or should the FAQ be updated?
                  birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X