New Icons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Icons...

Look at the bottom of this post. New icons!

You can take content from TG and submit it to Digg, Del.icio.us, Technorati and Furl!

Enjoy!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: New Icons...

Very nice. Thanks for this, Apophis!

Comment

Thanks boss. You have been busy again.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

It was actually an unintended byproduct of upgrading some of the software we use for URL rewrites for Google. The new version of the SEO app supported a plugin to allow direct submission to those four social network/bookmarking type sites.

The amusing thing is it's something people have been asking me about for several weeks. ;)

Comment

I find them a little distacting really, they are a little too bright...
          |TG| Lorian
          Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Lorian View Post
            I find them a little distacting really, they are a little too bright...
            Well, hopefully they'll distract you enough to actually click on them once in a while to submit TG content to the various sites! :)

Comment

Ouch........:icon_cool

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post
                Ouch........:icon_cool
                Hehehe.. It's hard enough getting TG folks to use Digg and throw in some Digg votes for the stores we submit. I figure this might make it easier for that to happen and possibly even get some more people to set up accounts on Digg.com!

This type of thing does a **LOT** of good for the TG community and its exposure to the outside world. Something that we need to be doing a LOT of.

Comment

I feel like an idiot because I don't know what Technorati and Furl are. To Google!

Also, this didn't happen to add large spaces of blankness into people's signatures, did it?

Comment

No, it is totally separate from your sig.

Comment

I signed up with Digg.com just so that I can use this. Awesome new feature, keep 'um comin'!
                      Oyee

Comment

Can we get a sticky thread for people to post their digg profile in so as to be able to add their names to our friends list?
                        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu View Post
                          I feel like an idiot because I don't know what Technorati and Furl are. To Google!
                          Heck... I still haven't even bothered to see what Digg or Delicious are...

I suppose I now have a duty to TG to find out more about them!
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Doh, that goes for me too cing
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                              Heck... I still haven't even bothered to see what Digg or Delicious are...

I suppose I now have a duty to TG to find out more about them!
                              Ya, I have no idea what any of those things are. I followed a link to digg once and it asked me to log in, so I just closed it.
                              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X