Drive Safe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive Safe

Drive Safe and Wear a Seatbelt.. Because... This could be you...

Re: Drive Safe

I watched that, and the first thing I said was -
    "Owned."

Comment

Oh ya, now that was funny haha. Gotta love the expression on his face.
      Last edited by Polska; 04-07-2004, 04:28 PM.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

:icon_eek: That was amazing!!!! Best video I've seen in awhile!!!

Comment

Wonder if he survived.

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
            WTF! Why did someone have a camera rolling when that happened? Holy god...
            That was my question... who the heck just has a cam on the dash pointed at them self just driven down the road??

Comment

He's a taxicab driver, and they have those cams for security. I saw this video a while ago and it was less zoomed in, you could see his taxi number and some other data relating to on/off duty etc.
              Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
              Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

and he never even bothered to try to put his right hand back on the wheel...

Comment

From Taxi dispatch administrator:
                  "Man Down!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mudshark
                    and he never even bothered to try to put his right hand back on the wheel...

Thats what i said. Who wouldnt try to regain control of the car.
                    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
                    --Douglas Adams

Comment

no seatbelts on motorcycles. Should I just try and flap my arms really hard?

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
                        no seatbelts on motorcycles. Should I just try and flap my arms really hard?
                        And flapping your arms would do what? Make you fly? And no seat belts on motorcycles? Say it ain't so.. glad you brought that to our attention.. I am sure no one knew that... Apophis just brought it to my attention that there were no seat belts on tricycles either..and school busses.. is that true?

Comment

So.... a seatbelt on a motorcycle does what? This way instead of hitting the ground doing 70mph, you hit the ground doing 70mph with 800lbs. of steel strapped to your back.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                            So.... a seatbelt on a motorcycle does what? This way instead of hitting the ground doing 70mph, you hit the ground doing 70mph with 800lbs. of steel strapped to your back.
                            I don't think he was really posing a serious safety question.. :-)

If I get in a wreck the last thing I want to do is stay on my bike.
                            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Backseat driver.

Wyzcrak
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X