Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey, im R-R (Loz).

Heard about this forum when i went on the [TG] POE2 server, sounded interesting so i signed up.

So umm... Hi!

Re: Hello!

Welcome Raging Reality please read our rules and sops and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield
    sigpic

Comment

Howdie there, Raging Reality!

I'm known to frequent the BF2 servers too often for my own good, so I'm looking forwards to playing with you sometime.

Like Drizzid said, make sure to read rules and the SOPS so you don't have to feel the wrath of a banhammer or a cranky Bommando.

Also, make sure you read about the PoE password nights in the BF2 announcements section!

|TG-Irr| ThePenguineer ::: |TG-Irr| Pengie the Noob
      TG-Irregulars Commanding Officer
      ||

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes. I see quite a few people here like racing sims like GTR, great choice in games.

Comment

Hello!

heh... been playing some GT Legends too... too much fun to be had with that. I need surround sound and a nice sound card... and a large sound proof room because you know I'd have to crank that mudder up!
          er...

Hello!
          -

Comment

Hey Raging! Glad you could stop by our forums. TG supports alot of games, so feel free to hop onto any one of our servers and check 'em out! See you on the battlefield!
            |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
            [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Welcome to TG, Raging. You and I were in the same squad for some of last night's maps. I hope you enjoyed the games, but I wish we had a better outcome. It was pretty brutal last night.

The time for calm and rational discussion has passed. Now is the time for senseless bickering.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Reality View Post
                Thanks for the welcomes. I see quite a few people here like racing sims like GTR, great choice in games.
                Yep, if you decide to stick around you may want to check out the TG Racing League. It's just for supporting members, so that should give you a little extra incentive :)
                Battlefield Admin() ()
                [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry View Post
                  Yep, if you decide to stick around you may want to check out the TG Racing League. It's just for supporting members, so that should give you a little extra incentive :)
                  I would love to but ive allready joined a league, with F1 cars and GP2.

Once again, thanks for the welcomes, i think i'll stick around. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X