Halloween Costumes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Costumes.

Need ideas, something clever... yet doesn't go overboard. I was thinking getting some scrubs and a lab coat for a Dr, or go to the local surplus store and get a jump suit/aviator glasses and be a pilot. These seem sorta, ya know, over used. I'm kinda leaning for the Aviator.

Thoughts? Are you attending any festivities this season? What will you be?
    USAR

Re: Halloween Costumes.

No festivities for me. I'll be in a lab coat in my lab working probably :p

At least then I won't be bothered by trick-or-treaters!

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Best.Costume.Ever.

|TG-Irr| ThePenguineer ::: |TG-Irr| Pengie the Noob
      TG-Irregulars Commanding Officer
      ||

Comment

100% recyclable! Cardboard + Duct Tape = Gordon Freeman

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/11/du...ife-2-costume/
        Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

I saw this at one party.

A few people got together. Each one made a 8x10 picture of their faces and made them into masks. They all dressed alike and then wore the others "mask".

Pretty effective and easy.
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

80's Hairband. Works great alone but even better if you have a couple of others doing the same. All it takes is some really tight pants (leather or spandex are prefered), a cut off tshirt, big long haired wig and some string or cloth strips to tie around different body parts (make-up is optional).

Comment

Originally posted by aculle01 View Post
              80's Hairband. Works great alone but even better if you have a couple of others doing the same. All it takes is some really tight pants (leather or spandex are prefered), a cut off tshirt, big long haired wig and some string or cloth strips to tie around different body parts (make-up is optional).
              Totally man...do the "Flock of Seaguls" thing...That was such a great band. What happened to them?
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by RocketPunch View Post
                100% recyclable! Cardboard + Duct Tape = Gordon Freeman

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/11/du...ife-2-costume/

His crotch is sagging alarmingly, but other than that, that's really cool.
                War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

I like the transformers the best so far!

I typically get something that's out of a good makeup store and do gory!

- -

Comment

Comment

Rofl,,, That Wonder Woman is classic!!!

Transformers are cool too.
                      |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
                      [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Comment

If you were a girl, you could always pull the dress-as-a-pregant-women-and-get-hammered-at-the-bar routine. But if you want something with a little more class, go for the transformers one above, that rules:row__573: .

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                            Thoughts? Are you attending any festivities this season? What will you be?
                            I throw a Halloween party every year, and I actually bought two costumes for the upcoming soiree. The first one had a full face mask, and how on earth was I to comfortably eat, drink, and karaoke in that thing? I wanted something that wouldn't interfere with consuming tasty beverages so I ended up ordering this number as well. Bought it off eBay several weeks ago, though, for a much better price than offered there...

I haven't tried it on yet, but it doesn't look like it will interefere too much with my hosting responsibilities.

Not to mention, I'm going to make a beautiful "bride"!! ;)

Comment

I always wanted to wear black jeans, a black shirt, black shoes, black gloves, paint my skin black, die my hair black, and then wear black contacts and be a Void. The only problem would be finding contacts that cover my entire eye, including the cornea.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X