Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WordPress MU 1.0

http://wordpress.org/development/200...u-and-bbpress/

Wordpress MU (which powers TacticalBlog) has hit 1.0.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Re: WordPress MU 1.0

I am actually working on that upgrade now. But it seems to be causing a wide variety of issues. Are you still able to log in and modify your blog right now? Or is it breaking for you too?
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
      I am actually working on that upgrade now. But it seems to be causing a wide variety of issues. Are you still able to log in and modify your blog right now? Or is it breaking for you too?
      I have my own blog elsewhere, so I'll presume that "you" to be plural and nonspecific. :)
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I can't log into tacticalblog fwiw
        --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Same problem as me.

I'm going to have to revert the upgrade back to pre 1.0 and try a clean install to see if it works then. At that point we need to decide if we want to stay with the old version, or export/import your blog entries to a new account in the new software.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X