Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing a new game for TG

:) Hello all...

I know that everyone does not read every single thread in every single section, so I thought I'd make a quick announcement here.

A few of us are going to be experimenting with the new demo:Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising this weekend to see if we like the gameplay and to see if it would be a good fit for the type of gaming we enjoy here at TG.

Game Site: Here

If you are interested, please join the conversation here for Demo download information and potential meeting times: TG Forum Thread

Thanks! Your participation will insure that TG keeps hosting the types of games that you are interested in for the future...

Re: Testing a new game for TG

Excelent En4... I am gonna check it out as well...

Comment

I'm trying to see if I can host a server at TG for this event. It doesn't seem to have a dedicated multiplayer server, but it does seem like it may be at least manageable remotely via VNC.

We'll know shortly..

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Thanks Apo!

Comment

:icon14: It works APO...I just went in there...very lonely right now...

Unless we can fill it up though, we may want to just enter the pubs and get on the same team and destroy some poor noobs!!

Thanks though!

Comment

It appears to be up.. I connected to it without a problem. It's listed in the server list as "TacticalGamer.com" naturally.

Password is "tg"

Comment

I could enable AI too...

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                It appears to be up.. I connected to it without a problem. It's listed in the server list as "TacticalGamer.com" naturally.

Password is "tg"

Sure enough I just asked.. and here was the answer.. thanks....

Comment

:icon34: I'll be testing this DEMO on the servers at 2200 EST TONIGHT. See appropriate forum thread ( HERE ) for download locations and advice. Anyone interesting in trying this out, meet on the TS server tonight for server location information.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X