Watching Heroes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Heroes?

Kinda wierd i haven't seen a thread around here for heroes, is anyone else watching this show?

really has me hooked. Monday at 9 EST.

thoughts?

- -

Re: Watching Heroes?

I am with ya Vulcan it is a great show and my wife watches it as well. I have the last episode recorded on MY DVR and will watch it probably tomorow night but so far love it...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Haven't seen it but I'm interested. Still trying to catch up on some other shows first though :)
      |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
      [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Best show on TV IMHO. It has taken over from Lost in my must watch TV. The writing is great, and I find the whole story telling, and character development fascinating. If you have not seen this show certainly check it out.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion View Post
          Best show on TV IMHO. It has taken over from Lost in my must watch TV. The writing is great, and I find the whole story telling, and character development fascinating. If you have not seen this show certainly check it out.
          Agree completely...

Dare I ask if anyone is watching the Doctor? Doctor Who? You may ask...Yep the New Doctor Who....I never did watch the original series but I am hooked on this one...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Yeah, I used to never watch TV, but I watched the first two seasons of Lost all at once a few weeks back, and now I'm hooked on that. And now I'm recording Heroes as well. Save the cheerleader, save the world!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

If you haven't gotten to see Heroes then you can watch the latest episode here for free: http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full...s/?show=heroes
              Retired 6th DB

Comment

Did anyone watch last night? The zoom to the picture in the diner gave me goose bumps. I'm really starting to love this show.
                Retired 6th DB

Comment

I'm hooked, probably the second best show for me right now next to BSG.

- -

Comment

I am faithful to Heroes, Lost and Dr Who actually. Thank god for DVR or I would be lost.

Heroes is great because you pick up on so many instances of six degrees of seperation in it. It also keeps you guessing at alot of things. Im hooked!

As for Dr Who, I watch it faithfully, its another of my many DVR'd shows, I have to say though that although I like this new Dr they brough on this season, I prefered the more homely one from last season.
                    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. sigpic

Comment

My wife and I are hooked on heros. Those japanese guys crack us up. Although my wife thinks differently, I'm predicting the guy with the glasses IS a good guy. I'm also predicting the Indian guy is the key to all the mysteries, mostly since last night's episode ended with him holding a key lol. Am I the only one that thinks the woman with the split personality is hot? She sizzles <wink wink>.

Comment

Wife and I have watched the last 3 episodes, but I'm not hooked. I guess I missed too much of the underlying plot to get into it. I'll keep trying though.

Comment

I'm absolutely fanatical about Heroes. Last night's episode was so awesome! I think Hiro is lost in time trying to figure out how to save the waitress...I think he fell in love.
                          | | |

Comment

Yes last nights episode although not the best to date, sure ended with alot of intrigue.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Yeah, as long as they stick to the actual storyline and stop wanking around with Nikki and her silly twin reflection thing.

Anyways, yea this show rocks.

Up, up, and away!

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X