Day Of Defeat, Source

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Of Defeat, Source

I am interested in seeing if we can get this back on the server. This game is a great game, including tactical weapon placement, teamwork etc..
    I have been playing it almost every night and i even think it offers more for the TG community than counter strike source.

Just my opninon.

All I ask for is communication

Re: Day Of Defeat, Source

yes Ben DoD is a great game and has a lot of potential as far as teh tactical side of it, I also have it but have played less and less due to no one else vere playing it..PM me your xfire name if you have one and we will get together and play I would love to get back into the swing of it
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Its so hard to find a good dod server. I try and look at the clan servers but those are getting worse and worse. so im all for getting a DODs night or day sometime in the week
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Ya know, I love CSS. But playing DOD:S, I find an even more compelling game that allows freedom to use tactical play. I wish this was back at TG, too, but those maybe days gone by.

I think the problem was that the game had an inability to draw new members, so any revival of the game would need to include the utmost level of creative tactical thinking, something to hook new gamers.
        Last edited by whistler; 10-30-2006, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Root said he could put it on the SM server so maybe we need to try that.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

I would be game for that as well...I haven't played in a while and never with the Tactical team so I would be willing to follow a Ben lead charge into enemy fire.

I got yer back Ben, no really Ben I got yer back...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I'm always up for DoD:S, it's one of my favorite games. Like Trooper said though, it can get discouraging finding a good server.
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
                Root said he could put it on the SM server so maybe we need to try that.
                Trooper, for a change, I'm not going to pick holes in your post. :)

What I am going to do, is educate all. It's not the SM server. It's the Tactical Gamer Community Events server, which any Supporting Member can book with Apophis. As per the original announcement by Apophis, many titles are available, and others can be added subject to conditions.

I have previously arranged a DoD:S weekend, and there was very little participation. We have a DoD forum, and I would encourage everyone to participate there, if they want to attempt to get a server back.

Maybe we should seriously look at DoD 1.3, rather than source.
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I have been playing at Merrils Meraurders realism server. it is a good server although being a "pub" server it does have its drawbacks.

Lets try to make a date when a small group of us join up and play. it is one hell of a game.

also, i dont have xfire.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                    also, i dont have xfire.
                    www.xfire.com/download/ :)
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server