Virginia Beach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Beach

So yea, finally got a comfirmation on my orders from Great Lakes and I'm headed to Virginia Beach. Anybody in the area maybe we can meet up and hang out or whatever, always fun meeting new people :icon_wink

Re: Virginia Beach

Nice change of atmosphere! :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

how long are you gonna be down in VA Beach? It's only about a 3 hour or so drive from my place to there.

Comment

We used to have a few members that lived just south of there.... But I think they're all disgruntled ex-TG members now...

Good guys, they just got a bit out of hand in the forums a couple of times...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by tycho
          how long are you gonna be down in VA Beach? It's only about a 3 hour or so drive from my place to there.
          Ditto here... maybe a bit longer drive for me.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

It should be for a while, at least a year, probably 2 or 3 though. I've been assigned to the USS Ashland, an LSD from the Little Creek area. I'll have to check out my orders more thouroughly when I get the chance later on today.

Comment

Cool. I'm up for a weekend trip down to hang out with you Stinky. Poker could join us as well :)

Comment

Originally posted by tycho

I use to live in the VA. Beach area. Now I live in the Quantico Va area. Not that bad of a drive really!

Enjoy your time...it's pretty nice...if you like marinar history things, there's quite a bit to see and do.

Comment

Nope, live nowhere close to there.
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Nope, live nowhere close to there.

Well yea :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                      So yea, finally got a comfirmation on my orders from Great Lakes and I'm headed to Virginia Beach.
                      When are you leaving? We can hang out for a send-off weekend if you want... well, except this weekend (Apr 24) as we're moving into the house... :(

Comment

I graduate May 7th, going on 2 weeks of leave back home, then flying out to VA, I'm sure first weekend of may or something we could do something...how ironic though, your moving into your house on my birthday weekend :icon19:

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                          I graduate May 7th, going on 2 weeks of leave back home, then flying out to VA, I'm sure first weekend of may or something we could do something...how ironic though, your moving into your house on my birthday weekend :icon19:
                          "Happy Birthday! We're moving so you can't find us!" :icon16:

Comment

I spent 6 months on the USS-Duluth, also an LSD. Not a bad deal I thought.
                            Stay away from the Marines, I hear they are crazy.

Meat

ok, I am bored
                            Meat Drapes
                            -[OIJ]-
                            Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                              Ahem....you were saying dave? :D
                              Speak o' the devil...

How's everything going?
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X