Hi new to The forums.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi new to The forums.

Hi wa up my name is ELMatador. I been playing BF2 in your server for quite some time. I love your POE server. I like how u guys make sure ppl are in squads and following orders, it makes BF2 much better.

I would like to know how I go about getting into the Tatical Gamer Community.

Re: Hi new to The forums.

You're in! Welcome to TG!

If you're interested in helping to keep our servers running smooth, you can donate to get a Supporting Membership. This will also get you a reserved slot in many of our games, including BF2/POE. Details are linked in my signature.

Again, WELCOME!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by ElMatador View Post
      Hi wa up my name is ELMatador. I been playing BF2 in your server for quite some time. I love your POE server. I like how u guys make sure ppl are in squads and following orders, it makes BF2 much better.

Welcome! Glad you enjoyed our server and more importantly how we play the game. Drop us a line at our PoE2 forum and introduce yourself to the players ;)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ce-discussion/
      Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Originally posted by ElMatador View Post

Welcome to the party!

Comment

Welcome to last place you will ever need to play. Good to have you on board.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Welcome aboard...TG is a great community. Feel free to hit any of the other TG Game Servers...You will find the style of play and team work is mirrored across all the games...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

thxs for the warm welcome. Looking forward to playign with you guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X