No announcement yet.

Top Games...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Games...

Hey i havent played games on the pc for about two years now...
    :( :(

anyway i was just wondering your top two favorite multiplayer games right now

Re: Top Games...

FPS: COD2 and BF2142.

If you are looking for some good TG gaming those will be your best.

RTS: Company of Heros or Civ4

MMO: Eve-online...
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.

For PC: Dystopia (Free mod for HL2) and Counter-Strike (PCS on TG only).

Natural Selection and
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

On the BF2 side, Point of Existence 2 is a mod that is quite popular at TG now. Numbers rival 2142 on a nightly basis I'd say. COD2, Company of Heros are some other biggies. Others have mentioned CS.
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

I have been a CoH addict lately, but haven't delved much into multiplayer.

The Ghost Recon series is enduringly-popular at TG if you're looking for a slower, more methodical FPS experience than BF2 can offer. I'm pretty sure they still play GR every Thursday, and it costs less than $15 bucks to get the game and ex packs. I wish I had time on Thursday's because it's the most fun gaming experience I've had with TG.
            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

If you're going to play BF2, don't forget to check out TacMod. CoD2, PCS and Dystopia are great if you want smaller teams, as is NS if you're looking to be on attack and defence at the same time. DoD:S is making revival noises, although we don't have our own server anymore. GRAW seems to be very popular.

There's also the game club, where we play less popular games.

All our supported games have SOP's, which are required reading. Say no to eve. Set the cookies free.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

thanks for the feedback im new to tg but hope to play with you guys soon

CoD2 and America's Army

"For Some They Had Family Waiting For Them. For Others, The Only Family They Had Were The Men They Bled Beside. There Were No Bands, No Flags, No Honor Guards To Welcome Them Home. They Went To War Because Their Country Ordered Them To. But In The End They Didn't Fight For Their Country Or Their Flag, They Fought For Each Other."

- Joe Galloway
                  "We Were Soldiers Once,... And Young"

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed