Ma eyes hurt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma eyes hurt

everytime I hit refresh da colors or for our canuck friends colours change :icon19:

I think I have a headache

Re: Ma eyes hurt

Originally posted by +Mot73+
    everytime I hit refresh da colors or for our canuck friends colours change :icon19:

I think I have a headache
    LOL! They shouldn't be changing too much, although the white is going to get toned down to help with the eye strain. :-)
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

well Apo...you know you have to change your avatar now...that green and yellow looks pukey on this background ;)

Comment

Speaking of changing colors I would redo that banner for servers in a red or something, it gets lost in the site and will loose some of its advertising power I think

ACU Web| | |

Comment

I will reserve judgement until I've used it for a while. Let me get used to it a bit.

Right off the top though, :icon_wink , the difference in colour between read and not read forums is harder to distinguish in blue than it was in green. At least at this point.

More to come, film at 11:00.
          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal
            I will reserve judgement until I've used it for a while. Let me get used to it a bit.

Right off the top though, :icon_wink , the difference in colour between read and not read forums is harder to distinguish in blue than it was in green. At least at this point.

Colors should be Blue and Orange.. Like vividly standing apart...
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              Colors should be Blue and Orange.. Like vividly standing apart...

I see Blue and Orange...

Of course you keep changing it every 5 seconds on us.... :icon_eek:

Comment

I was referring to the text that I see for the topics. (2)

I went back and re-looked then saw the difference in the dog-tags. (1)

Shucks.

Last edited by HSantal; 04-21-2004, 04:30 PM. Reason: stupidity
                I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal

also, a live feed from the atlanta grape mashing fair..... its sure to "knock you off your feet."
                  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                  The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

:icon25: Dark gray background with blue lettering for forum topics is NOT working.....OUUUUCHIES!!!! My eyes are a killing me!

Edit...Okay...lighter shade of gray.....eyes adjusting....
                    Last edited by en4rcment; 04-21-2004, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X