I'm Bach?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Bach?

Harro everyone who still remembers me. FFXI wasn't fitting in with me and my friend's schedules, as we now have jobs of a sort (I'm a student teacher now, so I pay to work). So, I thought I'd reintroduce him to games that don't require you to play the game, to prepare to play the game; i.e., farm to afford to grind, rinse, lather, repeat.

I've been reading up on the recent posts for both BF2 and 2142, and I have to ask this dreaded question: which one should I have my friend buy? It seems like the community is a bit split on these games, and my main buying criterion is that of game longevity over time. I wouldn't mind playing either with him.

As for why I'm posting right now, and now at school, it's because I'm coming down with something and I don't want to risk getting the kids sick.

Re: I'm Bach?

Originally posted by Fehmart View Post
    ...my main buying criterion is that of game longevity over time.
    Well then, clearly you want Natural Selection. :D Four years and still going strong!

(As a side bonus, the TG NS server is one of the best around, so you've already got a great community for it. Also, its virtually free...you just need to buy Halflife 1, which is like $9.95 over STEAM if you don't already have it.)

Comment

Hey fehmart! Assuming you didn't crush your bf2 disk or something I would suggest downloading the POE and Reality mods. Both are the main draws in BF2 land for now so if you find yourself liking either then you can tell your friend to pick up BF2 and join ya. If neither are to your fancy then you could try 2142 together.
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

I'd say BF2 just because it has more versatillity right now - with PoE, Tacmod, and Project Reality he'll probably find something that he likes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X