FuturePhone.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FuturePhone.com

Just stumbled across this while doing some unrelated research. I know nothing of the service beyond what's quoted below. I don't know if it works. I don't know if it's safe. I don't know if it contains trans fats.

http://futurephone.com/faq.html

How long will it remain FREE?

Our plan is to keep this services free for the next three years, which will take us to 2010.

Is it really FREE?

For callers that have unlimited long distance or nationwide long distance plan’s with their cell or local service provider, yes it will be FREE. If you do not have one of those plans the international long distance portion of the call is free, and you would just pay your normal rate for a domestic long distance call.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: FuturePhone.com

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
    Just stumbled across this while doing some unrelated research. I know nothing of the service beyond what's quoted below. I don't know if it works. I don't know if it's safe. I don't know if it contains trans fats.

http://futurephone.com/faq.html

Before you call is forwarded, you may end up listening to publicity. The advertiser pays Futurephone. Also, unless you live in Iowa, you'll pay LD fees to reach the access number. Are they going to resell you calling information, the story doesn't say.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Re: FuturePhone.com

I wouldn't doubt that they log your phone number too. Next week you could definately see a large increase in phone spam.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X