Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daybreak

Did anyone catch this?

I was extremely intrigued when i saw the preview, but i had my doubts. Those however have been eliminated.

This is one to catch. You can watch it from the states here

- -

Re: Daybreak

It is a very good show so far. I expected "Groundhog Day" amped up and without the comedy.

It is kinda like that, but different enough to make me go "holy crap"!

Very good thing for this show to make up for Lost being lost for a couple of months.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I really enjoyed it, it made me keep asking myself, how will they keep this going for 11 weeks. I look forward to seeing what he changes each morning when he wakes up. I liked it alot, highly recommend :)
      "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. sigpic

Comment

Tivo'd it, but haven't watched it yet. I'm glad I decided to record it...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Missed it, I don't usually watch TV. It has one of my favorite actors though (Adam Baldwin, I hear he plays one of the bad guys). Maybe I'll catch a rerun or something.

Comment

Here's complete info about it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0760164/

- -

Comment

Popping this back up, wondering if people are still following it. I bowl on Wednesdays, so I have to watch the replay. Still a pretty good series so far, last week's episode was rather interesting.
              [squadl]
              "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                It is a very good show so far. I expected "Groundhog Day" amped up and without the comedy.

It is kinda like that, but different enough to make me go "holy crap"!

Very good thing for this show to make up for Lost being lost for a couple of months.
                Groundhog day was a good movie... Daybreak sucks imo.

Comment

Anyone catch the end of this show online? Really was quite good and they ended it very well. I don't know if there will be a future for the show but it was a good first season.

You can see up to the end Episode 13 on abc.com

- -

Comment

They kept it going online? Weaksauce, now I'll have to start watching again. I was under the impression that they cut it off after 6 episodes, which sucked because I liked the idea.

I'll have to go watch now.
                    [squadl]
                    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X