Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation 3 Network Name?

Hey guys/gals,

Since I love playing with everyone soo much in Battlefield 2142 and BF2: POE I was wondering who here got a PS3 and plays online? Also, if you play online please post your PS Network name so I can add you to my friends list.

My PSN is: Polish_Eagle <-- Same as my BF2142 name.
    BF2142 Name: Polish_Eagle

Re: Playstation 3 Network Name?

Someone bought a PS3 to actually play it instead of heading straight to eBay??? I don't believe it! ;)
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Here is mine: RocketPunch, but it will not be active until sometime next year when I can actually get one without surcoming to either ebay scalping pirates or online force bundle throat shoving.
      Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Originally posted by RocketPunch View Post
        Here is mine: RocketPunch, but it will not be active until sometime next year when I can actually get one without surcoming to either ebay scalping pirates or online force bundle throat shoving.
        You should try checking out BestBuy website frequently because they update their stocks when they get any available.

And to perry, I was initially going to sell it on eBay but when I tried it I was addicted to it and just love what the system has to offer. Plus I had this money saved for a long time, so its not like I needed to sell it and screw over some hardcore gamer.
        BF2142 Name: Polish_Eagle

Comment

el_capitano, the vulgarity filter didn't like gunjunkie for some reason...
          Do or do not, there is no try....
          -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...