New guy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy.

Hi there, I currently play RvS, GhR (haven't acquired GRAW yet, but is it worth it?), OFP and Americas Army. I'm also hoping to get hold of a copy of Falcon 4 in the coming weeks as I currently spend far too much time flying in X-Plane where the AI (and human players!) aren't presenting enough of a challenge. As for BF2, I have a copy lying round somewhere which I could re-install along with the SF expansion...

So yeah, I look forward to gaming with you lot, only questions being how often do you play, and how welcome are newbies?

:)

Re: New guy.

Hey Spitfire welcome to TG!

Everyone is welcome here at TG. Take some time to read our rules and sops and you'll be good to go. As far as all the games you play I think you won't have any problems finding a group to your liking here at TG.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome Spitfire_driver to TG. Drizzid said it all.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I can't speak for the other games but BF2 mods are huge here. Download the project reality mod and the point of existence 2 mod since we don't really play vanilla BF2 anymore. I guarantee you can find someone on the TG servers to play with as both servers are nearly full every night.

I don't know that Falcon 4 has a big following here. They do have their own forum, so you may want to wander down there and post a thread.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X