RS Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS Vegas

Hey guys just wondering if there will be a spot added for Raven Sheild Vegas out Dec 12 ? Big RS Fan !

Re: RS Vegas

Rainbow Six: Vegas, and that will probably depend on whether or not its as much of a godawful abomination unto PC gaming as Lockdown was. Until then, you can check the FPS Forums for any threads on Vegas.

Comment

FYI: You need a graphic card that supports Shader 3.0, I'm getting a new one just because of these damn game, lol...

I've been playing it on the 360, if the PC version is as good as the 360 version, we just may have a winner here this time.

I will be reviewing it for SimHQ, as soon as it's released... if interested in my opinion.

PS: You can pre-order it from www.direct2drive.com also.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

^^^I don't think it's worth upgrading because of R6V. Especally with the R600 and more mainstream versions of the G80 around the corner.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

At the moment it doesn't look like RS: Vegas is going to go very well when it comes out for the PC. Be ready for another SC: Double Agent; in other words, a crappy port from console full of bugs and dumbed down game play.

Curse you Ubisoft for ruining one of my all time favorite series. RedStorm, how I miss you.

Comment

RedStorm is down the crapper too after seeing what they did to RS:Lockdown.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
              RedStorm is down the crapper too after seeing what they did to RS:Lockdown.
              True, but Red Storm Entertainment, Inc. is an Ubisoft Entertainment company.

Which means everything they do will be console oriented, because that is Ubisoft's direction currently.

Comment

^^^^Actaully according to wiki atleast they didn't even work on Vegas. The last R6 game they worked on was Lockdown.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                  FYI: You need a graphic card that supports Shader 3.0
                  I was never able to find out if my card supports that or not. I've got a Radeon x800XL, if that helps anyone on telling me whether or not I've got shader 3.0 support or not.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

X800XL does not support pixel shader 3.0.

Comment

dang it!!

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

It looks like it's going to be like GRAW, a shallow and crappy game with really high production values which in the end insults the integrity of the original.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X