Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin

Well,

It was 60 degrees on wednesday, and it snowed 2 feet today. Just and FYI, if you move to Wisconsin, be prepared for the wierdest weather possible.

Any of you get some snow?

"For Some They Had Family Waiting For Them. For Others, The Only Family They Had Were The Men They Bled Beside. There Were No Bands, No Flags, No Honor Guards To Welcome Them Home. They Went To War Because Their Country Ordered Them To. But In The End They Didn't Fight For Their Country Or Their Flag, They Fought For Each Other."

- Joe Galloway
    "We Were Soldiers Once,... And Young"

Re: Wisconsin

We were 70 on Tuesday and hit 15 last night overnight, even lower then expected. Southeast of us got much more snow then we did, we got about 4".

Comment

Seriously! Near 70 for the entire last week of november? in boston?? I'm not complaining or anything... but... strange things are afoot at the circle K

<braces for worst winter ever>

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh. Santa Monica, CA - average in the low 70's all year long - no humidity, cool Pacific ocean breeze and little rain. So nice.
        |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
        "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
        - Check me out on The Onion
        - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Yeah, Wisconsin is bad, but Milwaukee is the worst. Imagine three days at 0 fahrenheit with 15-20 mile an hour winds non-stop. That was life at my corner of the 5th precinct in M. last Thanksgiving. Hopefully the current cold front will forego the wind sh4t-storm from last year.

This is the first place I've ever lived that forced me to think seriously about what material my jacket is made out of, and whether I need to put a outer windproof shell around a down jacket. The only, ONLY, redeeming factor of all this is that it makes being at the bar much much more comfy, and it drives me to drink Scotch, Laphroaig for anyone who cares. Behold my new love:

Notice that WhiskeySix has misspelled his name (lol, JK)

The other good thing about this absurd weather is that I can rant about it online. :D

Comment

Central Valley CA. Smells like cow dung and onions, foggy in the morning, sunny, crisp and chilly all day, then more cow dung and onions, along w/smog from the rest of the state looming over our great valley. cheers...
            |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
            [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Snowed here, but nothing bad. People were freaking out and a couple hundred schools closed. But it was just regular old Michigan weather. Warm --> Snow in a day.
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by derdmeh View Post

Notice that WhiskeySix has misspelled his name (lol, JK)
                :icon_lol:

That good sir, is scotch.

This is what's known as "whiskey":

But I digress - all will fit the bill when it's -20 out ;)

Comment

Mmmmmm..... Irish Whiskey... I can't wait to get off work and fill a glass.

Yes we got lots of snow here in Colorado... going up to Steamboat for the weekend to ski in the best powder of the year so far!

Comment

All the resorts are gonna be packed as hell this weekend, but yeah, lots of snow this week.

Comment

Boulder, CO. 65 degrees at noon on tuesday. By 5:00, it's 25 degrees and snowing. We got 21 inches between tuesday and thursday. Supposed to snow again tonight.
                      Talk about strange weather, boulder sits directly at the east face of the rockies. The weather can change 25-30 degrees in an hour or so. Many times when I was in college I went to class in jeans and a tee shirt to clear skies and came out an hour and a half later to freezing temperatures and blinding snow.

Comment

Yeah, I'm living in Williams Village dorms right now, and it sucks waiting for the bus after my afternoon classes. When I go to class it's around 40-50, but by sunset I'm freezing my ass off.

Comment

It was 80+ in San Antonio, TX on Wednesday afternoon. Yesterday morning was 36 degrees with 20mph winds and thunderstorms.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

I got 9 inches here (fnarr) -- I moved to Chicago to get snow, so I'm pretty satisfied. Yesterday I think the high was mid-50s, so not quite as crazy as Wisconsin, but close.
                            2142: |TG-Irr| Silverfish
                            BF2: |TG-Irr| Maus

Comment

It been raining pretty heavily on and off for the past few days in Scotland. It's really windy too.

We had a light sprinkling of snow last week though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X