Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want for Christmas?

Santa I want....

A couple of days to lay on the couch in my underwear and watch the bowl games and drink good beer with no interuptions. (Oh and bring me some good beer.)

The "Band of Brothers" DVD set.

A scowl worthy of "Saul Tigh" of Battlestar fame. (I know I asked for a wife and kids at some point but they don't always do what you want. Maybe this will help alleviate the problem.)

A room (I will call it an office) that the wife can't tell me to clean up.

A fifty inch projection HDTV so I can really enjoy laying on the couch in my underwear drinking beer and watching college bowl games and Band of Brothers. (Preferably in my "office" so that my empty beer bottles won't upset the wife.)

P.S.
    Thank you for the wife you gave me two years ago. She is really great most of the time. (She might read this before you get this. Have to cover all the bases.) And the kids, well, get back to me when they become adults. (That is scary, let me tell you.)
    I’m not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: What do you want for Christmas?

All I want is a bunch of Games Workshop stuff and a video game. I still haven't grown up -- it's all toys.
    2142: |TG-Irr| Silverfish
    BF2: |TG-Irr| Maus

Comment

Originally posted by Maus View Post
      All I want is a bunch of Games Workshop stuff and a video game. I still haven't grown up -- it's all toys.
      Always nice to hear about other people who play the most expensive games on the planet.

Comment

I want Armed Assault.

And a new DX10 machine.

And ACUs.

And an M14 SOPMOD AEG or an Toyko Marui MP7.

Comment

I want christmas banned worldwide. Humbug to all. :)
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Dear Santa,

I want a new Storm Launcher. My old one is looking pretty rough. I would also like to have another Picoo Z so I can see if I can make it into a UH-60. Hmm come to think of it pretty much anything radio control.

Most of all I want to go to work without having to think that all of my co-workers are idiots (I would prefer you make them not idiots anymore but if you can change my opinion that would work as well).
            Retired 6th DB

Comment

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Free time. Time to myself so I can get caught up on the myriad number of projects that aren't getting done. And to play BF2 of course...
                |TG|Melee
                Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                  I want christmas banned worldwide. Humbug to all. :)
                  QFT!!!!

On a more realistic note though I just want to get some money together to get stuff for my friends and all of my resin/PVC statues. (Around 14 are coming out this month that I want.)
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                  "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Dear Santa,
                    I want a job. Not one at your workshop, mind you, but it I would like the job I interviewed for about a week ago. Convincing them to make me a job offer would be great.

P.S. Thank you for the "Holy Grail" of all LEGO sets, the Imperial Star Destroyer model. It is being worshipped daily by all my suitemates. Though guarding it from thieving hands is a bit difficult.....luckilly none of the blood splatters have contaminated the holy bricks contained within.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

Dear Santa (a.k.a. ..well can't give away all the secrets!)

I have been a moderately good boy all year. That one time I ran some Wacko lady off the road. Because she crossed 4 lanes of traffic so she would not miss the off ramp that was 75 ft. behind her. Was exactly what did me in this year. So this year all I want is a chauffer to drive me to and from work. So A) I can actually get there on time and B) so I won't run another person off the road this year and mess up Christmas.. again.
                      But just in case what I did was a good thing. (Please tell me it was.)
                      I would like a Red Rider BB Gun with the single pump actio.... woops "I'll Shoot My Eye Out" I know I know..

X - mas List to Santa
                      Nvidia 8800GTX
                      PCP&C 750w PSU
                      Dell 24" WideScreen
                      And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

Comment

peace on earth :)

also nintendo wii

Comment

Dear Santa

I want the fouth of january as thats my real Christmas present and the suspense is killing me......

Tickets arrived by armed (clipboard and pen very deadly) couirer today
                          Take it for the team

Comment

ArmA

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

I usually ask for the best pc game out at Christmas but last year I wanted a year long TG supporting membership. That's what I'll ask for again this year but what I want the most is health and happiness for my family and those I love. Oh, and I usually ask my wife for a little something too but this is a family forum so use your imagination.

The best part of Christmas for me is watching my kids open their presents. Christmas is for kids after all.
                              Last edited by Grunt 70; 12-14-2006, 11:01 AM.
                              sigpic
                              |TG-1st|Grunt
                              ARMA Admin (retired)
                              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed