Recommended FPS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended FPS?

I was wondering if anybody had any recommended FPS games...

I like games that require a lot of cooperation between other players. I was looking at the COD warchest and Red Orchestra. Anybody recommend any of those or other games?
    Soldier name:

JumboSized

Re: Recommended FPS?

BF2 is still a good game it's about a year and a half old so most of the annoying people are gone and the main team players are still around. TG here has a very good BF2 compliment.

There is Also COD2, Armed Assault (it isn't out in the US yet, but you can buy a german version of the game and apply a convert to english patch), Both Crysis and Qauke Wars look to be excellent when they release, GRAW or any ghost recon game for that matter. And ofcourse any of the tom clancy games are all good for team play.

Comment

BF 2142 is certainly a recommendation. Click over to the BF 2142 forums and see what fun players are having! :)
      |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
      "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
      - Check me out on The Onion
      - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Yeah I have BF2142. My soldier's name is JumboSized. The Conquest Server is awesome! It's just...I have no desire to play when the server's full. When I server hop...the server's I go to are just plain bad. No teamwork, nothing from the Squad Leader or Commander...=(
        Soldier name:

JumboSized

Comment

Originally posted by iamgian View Post
          Yeah I have BF2142. My soldier's name is JumboSized. The Conquest Server is awesome! It's just...I have no desire to play when the server's full. When I server hop...the server's I go to are just plain bad. No teamwork, nothing from the Squad Leader or Commander...=(

\thats why i didn't suggest 2142. like most games the first 4-5 months are pretty frustration in terms of teamwork as that is the time period where you have most of the immature players or the ones only out for points. after that first 4 to 5 months it pretty quickly become more about teamwork then score. though even looking at bf2 still plenty of people who are more interested in their score or that badge than their team winning.

Comment

CoD2 is awesome, we've got a small following here on TG (Usually about 6-10 players which is plenty on the smaller maps) and Red Orcestra would be a good pick, but it doesn't seem to matter what anyone says about it, nobody plays it (besides me!) You can also check out GRAW (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter). We play that here on TG, hamburger hill mode and we also have a boot-camp program running right now, run by Tybalt, good place to learn how to actually use the SOPs in-game :)

I wouldn't recommend any battlefield games though, they already have enough players and it seems all the other TG games suffer because of it! :P So stay away from the dark side! Heh.
            Last edited by Clodhopper; 12-11-2006, 02:34 AM.
            -

Comment

Red Orchestra. ;)

Or if you have a beefy CPU Armed Assault.
              It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Natural Selection!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopStick View Post
                  Natural Selection!
                  If you have halflife 1, NS is a GREAT and FREE game and is hands down one of the best mods for HL.
                  USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X