Thank You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

First off Thank You for the Scrim. It was more fun than I've had in a long time, and many of the BF2C member who participated said the same. Hell it was fun because the BF2C is a tournament that is always 30 V 30 scale between the 8 armies. Their are 4 army group (Mec/INS, PLA/RUS, EU/UK, MC/Ger) and other than between your sister army not a lot of time is spent playing with your enemy so It's nice from time to time to play with them. For instance my squad I was 3IF (mec army) and 24P (pla army) and I was the only 1EU member in that squad. Which was fun as all the guys were a blast to play with but more so today I get to play against the 3IF ones after playing with them. (me and sandman have a running gag sorta of can I kill him with my Benilli before someone kills him with a Famas or a knife, which i usually succeed at.)

IF your curious how the tourney works. Its 30 v 30 scale with 8 armies. 4 army groups and the 2 armies in each group are sister armies and thus support each other with number, training, whatever. There is two battles a week each are 10 hours long. each week you play a group. So in my case of being in the 1EU Thursday we played the INS and Today starting in a few minutes we will be playing the 3IF. Next week we will play I think the Rus on Thursday and the 24P on Sunday.

Anyway Back to point it was fun playing with yall and hope some of yall might come over and join BF2C as its always as fun to play with as against an opponent.

And to be honest the only negative thing I had was that yall don't allow some cheap tactics, but point blank use of the 203 is? Now I for one don't call the 203 a noobtube, because if you use it at range as it is intended it requires a bit of practice to aim and lead the target right. But point blank shooting at someones feet is as cheap or cheaper of a kill than spawn camping.

I heard yall wanted a rematch and I think that feeling is the same on the BF2C side I know it is for me. So I wouldn't be surprised if Drone or Bibi hit yall up in the not to distant future for another one.

Re: Thank You

The scrim was certainly entertaining to watch! You guys fought hard. Good job and thank YOU.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Great job last night. I watched almost the whole thing and I have to say that there was some intense battles going on. Kudo's to BF2C and TG.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Glad to have had you there!
        -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse