Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind blowing stupidity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0HyxQv97Q&eurl=

A call to verizon's customer service line leads to some "fuzzy math". Hilarity ensues. You guys are gonna love this.

Re: Mind blowing stupidity

Yeah this has really been making the rounds on the Internet lately. Pretty depressing IMHO D:
    Last edited by TychoCelchuuu; 12-11-2006, 11:35 PM. Reason: Made a typo typing "making"

Comment

Wow, man, it's almost unbearable to listen, brutal actually. But I just can't stop listening.
      Focused

Comment

I am still istening to it and my brain hurts...LOL! Funny Stuff....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

The sad part is all of the comments from the people that still can't get the math right.
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

Sad part is this guy can't use this as any evidence if he ever wanted to take them to small claims court. When I worked for tmobile I would have given him the credit without issue on his first call heh.

Comment

The sequel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAVKOElCkz4

Unbelievable!

Originally posted by Gref
              Sad part is this guy can't use this as any evidence if he ever wanted to take them to small claims court.
              Why not?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

If only I could trade all my pennies to verizon for dollars. :)

Comment

A phone call taped without consent or a court order is inadmissable in court. Or so I've been told.
                  A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx View Post
                    A phone call taped without consent or a court order is inadmissable in court. Or so I've been told.
                    You only have to have consent of one party of the conversation. At least that's how it is in criminal court unless you have a Title III warrant...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

When I was at tmobile, we were told in order for any recording to be admissable they had to of been advised that you were recording them.

Comment

most places have a recording when you call that says that the phone call may be taped for training or "other" purposes. so if they can record you, I suppose the person on the other end would be fully aware that the conversation might be recorded as well, however unaware of who is actually doing the recording.

Comment

Well YOU have to state that you are recording the call, just because they are recording it doesn't mean you can too. Unless you tell them, but then they will hang up on you heh.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                            You only have to have consent of one party of the conversation. At least that's how it is in criminal court unless you have a Title III warrant...
                            You, as an LEO conducting an investigation, may only need the consent of one party. Me, as a private citizen building a case for civil court, needs to tell the other party that I am recording them. Or so I've been told.
                            A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I started knawing on my arm in frustration 5 minutes in.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X