Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download, and play Battleground Europe (World War II Online) MMO for 2 months FREE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download, and play Battleground Europe (World War II Online) MMO for 2 months FREE!

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...legroundeurope

The makers (Cornered Rat Software) are having a promotion where they are giving away 2 months of playtime free.

I will send to everyone who sends me their e-mail address (as that is how it sends you the information you need to download the game, etc). Just simply PM me your e-mail address. From what I read, I don't even think you need a credit card to sign up for these 2 free months, but I cannot confirm that.

The e-mail address you use cannot be one that you use (or have ever used) for an existing account.

Their website is www.battlegroundeurope.com - just so you know it is legit.
    It's legit, I got 2 keys, one for myself and one for a friend.

Make sure you grab the game and the latest patch. Install the game, then the patch.
    Last edited by fldash; 12-17-2006, 05:03 PM.
    It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Re: Download, and play Battleground Europe (World War II Online) MMO for 2 months FRE

Sweet. I've asked for one.

Comment

Re: Download, and play Battleground Europe (World War II Online) MMO for 2 months FRE

works fine for me....im downloading now.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

It appears anyone with a key can invite anyone else for 2 months free. If you manage your account and go to special offers it has a place where you can send an invite for 2 months. I haven't tried it however.

I have it downloaded and installed.
        It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Post your in-game names, maybe we can use a seldom populated TS channel.

Mine is:

fldash1 (fldash was already taken from a previous account ;))

Comment

was i supposed to get a key or just an invite...cause i dint get a key
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Surely we have TG members that have accounts that could be providing us with this service?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Most likely, but I didn't know about it until after I had my account and logged into the system.

Comment

Just an invite. Click the link in the email that goes to their site with 'giftcard' in the URL. Complete the signup process using the email the invite was sent to. You should then receive an email with your userid/password.

FYI: I'm taking over the Civ IV Teamspeak channel, meet me there. I'll be afk for a few though.

Comment

Anyone fancy giving me an invite? The other guys invite didn't come though.

Comment

I can give you one once I get home from work this afternoon. I didn't have much fun last night playing as I either joined in and didn't see a soul, or joined at a mobile spawn and followed a group of soldiers into town only to be cut down. :( I did fly a plane for a bit too and it was pretty hard to see ground targets for me. I also found that no matter what visual settings I ran, I got the same FPS (which was really low in towns where there were lots of players).

Comment

Cheers fldash, I've PMed you my email address.

Comment

Obyone is my name.

Should I go axis or allies?

Comment

I should add that the download is only 320Mb so theres no reason not to give this a shot!

Comment

Looking for an invite if you don't mind:

shiner /at/ tacticalgamer /dot/ com

Thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse