Do you own Call of Duty 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you own Call of Duty 2?

Admin, please don't move this thread to the Call of Duty 2 forums. We're trying to get input from folks who don't normally view those forums. Thanks.

Please indicate whether or not you own Call of Duty 2; this doesn't necessarily mean you actively play it.
    Yes
    68.00%
    No
    32.00%

Re: Do you own Call of Duty 2?

yes I do own CoD2 and as a mater of fact I just un-installed it yesterday to make for Company of Heroes...I had it installed for the only reason to play on the TG server but no one is ever on. I saw that lastnight was a scrim but did not wish to participate bc I hadn;t played in a long time and skills were not up to par and did not want to bring the quality of play down. I would install if I seen a little more action on the server...I refuse to play on any other server
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie420 View Post
      yes I do own CoD2 and as a mater of fact I just un-installed it yesterday to make for Company of Heroes...I had it installed for the only reason to play on the TG server but no one is ever on. I saw that lastnight was a scrim but did not wish to participate bc I hadn;t played in a long time and skills were not up to par and did not want to bring the quality of play down. I would install if I seen a little more action on the server...I refuse to play on any other server
      I think there are other folks at TG in the same boat as you, Rookie (which is part of the reason we posted this poll). We have a solid group of regular CoD2 players who get together on Wednesday and Sunday nights; perhaps folks who have the game don't realize this and are missing out.

Comment

As Strag said we have a good following. Come join us.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

^^^^^You make us sound like zombies.

I have COD1/UO/2.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

well after my last post I went and sat on my couch, turned the TV on to sportscenter (sportscenter clears my negative thoughts) and pondered my decision and came to the conclusion to keep hope alive! LOL
            I have decided to sacrifice and uninstall my Madden 07 to make room once again for CoD2!! In the middle of the proccess now, anyone care to jon me tonight on the server??
            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
              Imhotep.....Imhotep.....Imhotep.....

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
                Imhotep.....Imhotep.....Imhotep.....
                I dont get it?!

COD2 here is awesome. Strag and others have put hours into modding and keeping that server going. Many times it would have been so much easier to just close it down and move on. Those that have been around for the entire game at TG know this. The mod is second to none. Many "tactical squads" actually like ours better because its actually more tactical then what they run. New sounds new maps new gun actions are just a few things changed. And the sniper rifle is the best ive used in a long time, considering i helped make it.

Please atleast give it a try or rejoin the game to bring it back to what it was.
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post

I have COD1/UO/2.
                  Zombies are targets.......

Comment

....anyone care to jon me tonight on the server??
                    It seems as though it only takes a few folks seeding the server to get some action, and you may get some bites if you try.

However, if you don't have time to seed the server, the best thing to do is wait until the scheduled TG CoD2 nights, which are Wednesdays and Sundays. These nights are typically when the most players are on, and when the games are the best.

Comment

We have also seen that during the holidays it can go up or down on how many people play. We also have a good following from outside TG.

Comment

Rodger that Strag, just reinstalled and now I am patching then I will be trying to seed the server here in a few minutes, if anything to get use to the mod and refresh my memory of how to play
                        PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

The map packs are also in our DL section.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post
                            The map packs are also in our DL section.
                            why do I need to DL map packs?? Don't I DL the each particular map when I join the server the like how the mod is dl'ed?
                            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

why do I need to DL map packs?? Don't I DL the each particular map when I join the server the like how the mod is dl'ed?
                              You can do it either way. Some folks wanted the map packs available separately so they could download them all at once without having to connect to our CoD2 server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X