Guild Wars...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars...

Hey all - I know there's no specific forum for Guild Wars here but I was wondering if anyone here also plays this game. Currently I have Nightfall and since I enjoy playing 2142 with TG I thought maybe i could find some of you out there in GW too!
    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
    -- Red Forman

Re: Guild Wars...

I used to play the original one... havn't played it in a while though

Comment

Originally posted by Zoopy_T View Post
      I used to play the original one... havn't played it in a while though
      Never got it, have thought about buying it though.
      Battlefield 2: Battlefield 2142: WoW: Oblivion: NWN2

Comment

The pvp is awesome in it, and the pve is fun too - considering no monthly fee I found it much more worthwhile than WoW - for one if you can't play it for a while you don't feel that same guilt cuz you're not paying for it.
        "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
        -- Red Forman

Comment

Do a forum search for guild wars, there was already a big thread about it not too long ago of people that have it. I have it, but don't really play anymore.

Comment

I recently reinstalled the original guild wars on my gaming PC. Is that what you play, RedForman?

Comment

I play Nightfall but even if you play a different GW we can still pvp together and stuff like that.
              -- Red Forman

Comment

I played this game for a few months before bf2 came out. It's a great game and the graphics are beatiful, but I've got so many games now I don't know what to play anymore!!
                |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
                [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Originally posted by B. Clawhammer View Post
                  I played this game for a few months before bf2 came out. It's a great game and the graphics are beatiful, but I've got so many games now I don't know what to play anymore!!
                  Ditto. And when ArmA comes out in the US, I'm not sure where my 2142 copy will go :(. Seems like we have all of these great games, but more just keep coming out and you can't play them all!

Comment

The highest I have in original GW is a 12 War/Monk. Maybe we could schedule a night for all of us to play.

Comment

I have a 20 para/warrior and a pvp necro/mes. Still working on the campaign but when I do play usually the pvp pulls me in a little more than the pve does.
                      -- Red Forman

Comment

If I remember correctly, I have a lvl 20 tank/necro, but man it's been a few months. Matter of fact, I may need to reinstall it. How is Nightfall anyways?
                        |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
                        [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

I have this game just no one to play it with.
                          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I like Nightfall...the general consensus around is that Faction is the waekest for PvE but added Alliance Battles which is a very popular type of pvp. With only Nightfall you can't AB =( The pve in NF is good and the new classes are sweet.

Well, it looks like you might have some people to play GW with afterall.
                            Just gotta try not to let 2142 take up so much of my gaming...
                            -- Red Forman

Comment

Well, now I have all 3, got the other two for christmas. Anyone playing this game who wants to look me up add Dynamis Metatron to your friends list. I have a couple of other chars too but I can usually be found on my Paragon/Warrior.
                              -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X