Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDDVD and BluRay DRM already cracked

http://www.engadget.com/2006/12/27/a...kuphddvd-tool/

I wonder why the movie/game/music industries even bother with this stuff anymore - within a matter of months, someone's going to hack it, and those millions of dollars spent on R&D for your encryption? Down the drain.

Re: HDDVD DRM already cracked

Awesome, DRM sucks.
    |TG| Lorian
    Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Re: HDDVD and BluRay DRM already cracked

^^^^QFT!!!!!!!!!

On a related note allofmp3.com is being sued for 1.65 trillion dollars. I hope they survive they are really the best example of an online music store.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty stupid, it was like $150 000 per song or something, I don't see how they are going to be able to justify that in court.
        |TG| Lorian
        Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
          ^^^^QFT!!!!!!!!!

On a related note allofmp3.com is being sued for 1.65 trillion dollars. I hope they survive they are really the best example of an online music store.
          If that's the russian site that sells music for really REALLY low prices.
          As part of Russia joining the UN Trade commission that site had to be shut down.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X