Hey everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

Hey, just signed up to the forums, played on you guys server in Dystopia and had a great time playing and like the sound of this community so I decided to stop by.

Re: Hey everyone

Welcome to TG. Feel free to punctuate your sentences correctly. :D

Be sure to read the Dystopia SOP forum. That's required reading for all who play on our server. Be sure to say hi in the dystopia forum too, as some of our members don't venture outside the safety of their game-specific sub-forum.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
      Welcome to TG. Feel free to punctuate your sentences correctly.
      Welcome to my sig, sir.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
        Welcome to my sig, sir.
        Ooh! That's the second time you've had me (in your sig). What's the record? :)
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Sure. I tell you. You tell your friends. Next thing you know, I'm nothing to you guys.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Welcome to TG EndlessSky. Ignore those two. They always bicker.:madsmile:

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post
              Welcome to TG EndlessSky. Ignore those two. They always bicker.:madsmile:
              Hark! I doth hear the sound of a pot calling the kettle black.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Glad you stopped by Endless!!
                |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
                [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Well, I should be getting Battlefield 2142 in the mail in a few days, so I will be on that most of the time.

Comment

Welcome EndlessSky. Check out the 2142 server rules and SOP's while you are waiting for 2142 in the mail. It will make your time on the server much easier. Hop down to the 2142 Forum and tell everyone down there hello.
                    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Thanks, I'll be sure to do that, actually I'll check it out right now while I have the time :D.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X