Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need all of your assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need all of your assistance

    I am trying to figure out different ways to get gamers.memory.net out there and known by as many people in the gaming community as possible. Any suggestions you have would be greatly apreciated. Heres what I am thinking so far

    1.) Banners/Links on gaming related site. (Whats on top of TG now) - I'm having a hard time finding sites that have advertisements or text links on them, so any you can think of would be awesome.

    2.) Sponsoring LAN parties and tournaments. Nothing major yet because my budget is small, but any feedback?

    3.) Ads in magazines, expensive so not really high on my list right now.

    4.) Direct Mail. Seding a postcard out.. anyone want to give me your address :D

    5.) You got any ideas you think would work???


    TIA for all of your feedback!



    ACU Web| | |

  • #2
    Re: Need all of your assistance

    Direct mail to the IT departments of small and medium sized business.

    Send them a business card magnet they can stick on a filing cabnet. People can't help themselves from getting a magnet and having to stick it on SOMETHING. I mean. You can't throw away a perfectly good magnet, now can you? :-)
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Need all of your assistance

      Originally posted by Apophis
      Direct mail to the IT departments of small and medium sized business.

      Send them a business card magnet they can stick on a filing cabnet. People can't help themselves from getting a magnet and having to stick it on SOMETHING. I mean. You can't throw away a perfectly good magnet, now can you? :-)
      hahahah THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! something catchy with my URL, great idea!!!!



      ACU Web| | |

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Need all of your assistance

        I play America's Army with
        http://www.1st-vets.us

        If there was some kickback their way there might be some interest??
        I could do the intro if you would like??

        PM me or catch me on TG TeamSpeak if you would like to investigate further.
        They've got 150 solid "active" members .. all of them have been in a branch of the service of the US and there is a UN contingency.
        Last edited by LOWDRAG; 04-28-2004, 08:45 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Need all of your assistance

          I'll think about it, but FYI:

          On your banner you are using as your sig, I have a hard time reading what is in the first bubble (gamers). Hard to read on my monitor. Of course, my work monitor is about 2"... :D
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos


          sigpic




          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Need all of your assistance

            Originally posted by Skylark
            I'll think about it, but FYI:

            On your banner you are using as your sig, I have a hard time reading what is in the first bubble (gamers). Hard to read on my monitor. Of course, my work monitor is about 2"... :D
            I didn't know it said anything... I still can't read it. I thought it was just a stick of RAM...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Need all of your assistance

              Originally posted by CingularDuality
              I didn't know it said anything... I still can't read it. I thought it was just a stick of RAM...
              It is jsut a stick of ram.



              ACU Web| | |

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Need all of your assistance

                lol... Sky's been drinkin again...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Need all of your assistance

                  Originally posted by wwwMEMORYnet
                  5.) You got any ideas you think would work???
                  If you're trying to hit the gaming community, you might want to try and partner up with a LAN site. Go to a gaming center and see if they'd be interested in forming a partnership of some sorts. Several things you could do with the center are:

                  1) Offer them a greater discount on memory for their boxes.
                  2) Give them a % back for individuals who purchase memory from you and give the center's name.
                  3) Host an all-nighter gaming party and give away a free stick of memory.
                  4) Let the gaming center be your advertisement (at least locally) if they attach a brief ad to their emails, on their website and signs in their center.

                  What you're trying to do here is form a partner where you can both offer services to each other w/o actually incurring any heavy costs.

                  If you need any further information, shoot me a PM. I only charge $150 / hour. :icon_razz
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Need all of your assistance

                    Originally posted by asch
                    If you're trying to hit the gaming community, you might want to try and partner up with a LAN site. Go to a gaming center and see if they'd be interested in forming a partnership of some sorts. Several things you could do with the center are:

                    1) Offer them a greater discount on memory for their boxes.
                    2) Give them a % back for individuals who purchase memory from you and give the center's name.
                    3) Host an all-nighter gaming party and give away a free stick of memory.
                    4) Let the gaming center be your advertisement (at least locally) if they attach a brief ad to their emails, on their website and signs in their center.

                    What you're trying to do here is form a partner where you can both offer services to each other w/o actually incurring any heavy costs.

                    If you need any further information, shoot me a PM. I only charge $150 / hour. :icon_razz
                    That sounds like a grat idea. I'm sure there are plenty of those in San Diego, if I can get one going steady maybe that can continue to grow. I can even give them magnets :D :D :D All of your ideas are killer and very useful, thanks for the feedback. I will probably PM you asch, the checks in the mail ;)



                    ACU Web| | |

                    Comment

                    Connect

                    Collapse

                    TeamSpeak 3 Server

                    Collapse

                    Advertisement

                    Collapse

                    Twitter Feed

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X