Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mozy.com (free personal backup solution w/ encryption)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozy.com (free personal backup solution w/ encryption)

https://mozy.com/?code=2QYB60

Educate yourself. I'm not about to vouch for something that involves you sending your personal files across the internets.

I've been using it for a couple of months, with daily backups. Zero problems, FWIW. Who knows how many people have my files by now.

If you like it, sign up. If you sign up, please use the link above. I think I get some more space (or maybe you do -- I forget).
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: mozy.com (free personal backup solution w/ encryption)

I just signed up under you, Wyz. You should get a free gig for every four people that sign up.

Thanks for the info, this looks nice!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Wyz, you should get a bigger bonus, as I'm now paying for an Unlimited account.
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

I heard about this a week or two ago and meant to sign up. I'm not sticking the launch codes to my silo on this thing, but 2 free gigs is mroe than enough to hold my non-sensitive info. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Excellent find. Wyz, used your ref code and signed up. I'll never loose my files again!

P.S. Wouldn't it be cool to be the network admin for these guys? Can you imagine going through all these peoples files!?!?
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

I finally finished my first backup. 12gigs takes a while!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

win/mac only :(

great find anyway though!

Comment

I've been using mozy for a while. It's great. Won't go w/o it.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Bump. I'm VERY pleased with this service.
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Been using this for a few months myself, great service and easy to use. I used to have a stand alone server with backup software in my house, then I realized fire or theft and I would still loose all of our pictures and movies. This is much easier and at $50.00 a year you really can't beat the price.

-Ponch
                    sigpic

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

I've been using the unlimited service for about a year and I'm very pleased with it as well.
                      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I'm very glad I have this service... I lost all of my computers in my house fire. It's been great to have all of my photos / documents / pr0n backed up online.
                        |TG-12th| asch
                        sigpic

Comment

Bump for Blackdog!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

i just signed up for free if u want hook me up with some space

https://mozy.com/?ref=AHH4GF
                            |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, been worrying about my data for quite some time.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X